Chapter 16 °r...°

Guys...this one's a doozy...good luck.

"Well, will you be here on Saturday?" You turn the phone on speaker and set it on the living room table.

"Yes I should be. Sorry I couldn't be there this week." You move from a sitting position to laying on your stomach. It's al OST the weekend and you were excited to go out with friends and hang out!

"It's alright. Your health is what matters the most. I'm on my way home! I'll talk to you later! Get better y/n-chan!" Kiyoko said as you reach for the phone.

"Thank you!" You suddenly remember something, "oh I was going to ask! Did Tsukishima already leave?"

"Why am I asking this? I'm just curious that's all." You thought.

"Yeah he already left." She paused, "You two have been hanging out a lot recently..." She said. You could practically see her smirk.

"Oh no no! It's not like that! At least I don't think so... no it's not Senpai! It's not what it seems!" You got flustered and rambled.

You hear her laugh, "don't worry Y/n-chan. Your secret is safe with me. Goodnight!"

"It's not like that..." You cross your arms. "Goodnight!" You ended the call and threw your phone across the room. "it's not like that...right?"

He has been taking care of you when your sister isn't home. "But I'm sure my sister asked him to." You made an excuse. "There's no way he likes me..." You felt something break inside when you said that.

"But what about you?" An inner voice brought to your mind.

You shake your head and lay back down. "Of course not! I'm just sick and delusional!" You haven't had a fever since this morning and just used it as an excuse. "But..."

Three loud knocks came from the front door. "Oh that must be Tsukishima! He's early!?" You get up and another three loud knocks came from the door. "I'm coming! I'm coming!"

Your sister worked another night shift so that left you there alone until Tsukki shows up. Another three knocks.

"Okay okay!" You open the door "You don't have to knock so loud Tsuk-"

It wasn't Tsukishima...

Your mind became blurry...

You remember to door being forced open and you falling to the ground...

You recognize those eyes....

The eyes of a stalker...

You don't remember screaming for help. Your mind was fuzzy. You remember him picking you up, setting you on the couch, and bounding your hands with rope.

"I'm going to die...."

(The next part is a little graphic but not really bad. Please skip if you can't handle it.)

He touched your arms at first and smiled maliciously. "Can't run now." He said but you couldn't hear.

"Why can't I do anything?"

"I was supposed to just watch you ya know" this time you actually heard what he was saying. "He sent me to see how you were doing, but I became obsessed." His hand drug across your face. Tears began to fall.