Extra °The Plan to win°

This is just an extra scene that I wanted to share. Enjoy!

The score was 7-16 and your team was losing to the boys. You asked your coach if we could use a timeout.

"I was hoping I would get to use this plan, hehehe."

You explained a plan to the team. "Is this ok with you Coach?" You asked her as she smirked.

"It's fine with me." She laughed and the other girls laugh with her. You just rub your hands together like an evil scientist and grin at the boys.

"Takeda Sensei" you yelled at him to get his attention.

He wiped his head around and walked over to you. "Yes Y/n? What can I do for you?" He smiled

"Can you distract Coach Ukai for a few minutes?" You asked while smiling devilishly.

He raised an eyebrow, "if this is for some awful plan then I don't want any part of it." He said as he began to walk away.

You sighed, "I'll text Nekoma's Captain and ask him if we could schedule a practice game with them?"

His ears perked up and he spun back around. "How long do you need me to distract him?"

You smiled and explained the plan.

The boys heard your team laughing and saw you talking to Takeda.

"I wonder what that's all about." Suga said as Coach Ukai sat down and rubbed his temple. He knew something bad was going to happen.

He looked up and saw you grinning. "Nothing good, she is planning something so be on your guard."

The boys yelled yes sir and the whistle called us to go back.

Once your team was able to score your plan was in action. You were back as a pinch server and smirked at the girls and nodded to Takeda. He asked Ukai something and they went far enough away where they couldn't hear us.

You smiled as everything falls into place.

"Hey Yui!" You say loud enough for the boys to hear. "It's really hot in here!" You say fanning yourself. You glance at the boys and smirk.

"I agree Y/n!" She said going through with the plan.

All the girls began fanning themselves.

"What are they doing?"

"What's going on?"

"It's not hot in here?" You hear the boys say.

You smile, "hey Coach is it alright if we take our shirts off?"

"HUH?!"

"As long as the Jersey is on its fine with me!" She half laughed half yelled.

"WHAT ARE THEY-"

"OH MY GOD-" you hear the boys say.

After stripping your shirts, throwing them aside, and putting the see-through Jersey back on, you looked back at the boys.

You all were wearing sports bras under your shirts so it wasn't too revealing.

But that didn't matter...

Tanaka, Nishinoya, Kageyama, and Hinata were on the ground with blood dripping from their noses. Asahi and the rest of the second years turned around and covered their faces. Tsukishima and Yamaguchi were looking at the ceiling, avoiding eye contact with everyone. Daichi and Sugawara were probably the only ones not effected.

"COACH UKAI! WHAT DO WE DO?!" Daichi yelled as Kiyoko blew the whistle signaling you to serve.

You look her and smile. "She knows exactly what's she's doing."