Chapter 2 °Volleyball°

Cute Yamaguchi!!

"Y/n...Y/n...Y/N!"

You snap out of your daydreaming when you hear Yamaguchi say your name. "Huh, oh yeah what's up?" Both Yamaguchi and Tsukishima give you a weird look. "What?"

"You've been daydreaming for the past 20 minutes and you haven't eaten your lunch yet." Yama said with a little concern.

"Oh sorry" you grab your lunch from your bag and set it on Tsukki's desk. He clicks his tongue in annoyance.

"It was actually quite nice not hearing you talk for so long." Glasses said and took another bite of food. Too bad you didn't really hear him because you were daydreaming again and replied with a hum.

"Y/n!" You snap out of it again when Tsukki said your name. "Making fun of you is not fun when you're not listening."

"Oh sorry. I'm just a little tired." You say while rubbing your eyes. "The first week is always stressful for me." You were telling part of the truth. Nightmares have been keeping you up most of the week. Thank God tomorrow is the weekend.

"Oh I'm sorry" Yama pushed your food closer to you. "You need to eat. You probably didn't eat breakfast." He gave you a questioning look and you quickly looked down at your food in sham.

"Dumbass" Tsukki says under his breath, you could barely hear it.

"I'ma go get us water and milk." You pretend not to hear his comment and walk out of the classroom. You drag yourself to the vending machine when you recognize two boys standing in front of it. Ah the milk boys. You thought as you got closer to the two.

One of the boys slaps the other across the head when they see you coming. "Hey" you say as you get closer. The two kinda looked surprised when you said that and turn a little pink, but your too tired to notice. They say hey at the same time and gave each other glares. "Not fighting about milk again are we?" You say with a little yawn.

"No, this time it's about volleyball." The boy I think named Hinata said. You flinch a little when you hear him say that. Of course. Why wouldn't they play?

"Anyways," the black haired boy said "W-what class are you from?" His face turning more red than before.

You got your milks and water and started to walk back. You notice that the two were following you so you walk slower so you can talk to them "Class-4"

"Hey! Tsukishima and Yamaguchi are in that class! Do you know them?! Tsukishima is a tall blond boy with glasses and has a mean face and is mean and..." Hinata kept rambling on about how mean he is while the other stayed quite and drank his milk.

You got to the classroom and stop. "Thank you for walking me to my class" Hinata stopped rambling and smiled.

"You're welcome!" His smile lit up the seemingly dark hallway. You somehow felt your stress and tiredness fade away. "Oh! Let me introduce Yamaguchi and Tsukishima to you!" He grabbed your wrist and dragged you into the classroom. "Tsukishima!! Yamaguchi!! Do you know..." He stopped and turned to me. "I forgot your name" he bowed from embarrassment. You laugh and put your hand on his head.

"F/n L/n. I don't think you ever asked." You laugh again as he looked up in horror. He apologized over and over and you couldn't stop laughing. Aww He is so cute!! You were so focused on Hinata that you didn't notice that your laugh made everyone in the class look at you in surprise.

Hinata looked up at you with a smile. "I really like your laugh! It's really cute!!" Everyone in the class looked at him dumbfounded. Especially Yamaguchi, Tsukishima, and Kageyama. They were obviously thinking the same thing but didn't say it.