Chapter 15 °Anime°

My college roommates are awesome! Just thought I'd share that. 😄

"Why not!?" You argue with your sister as she gets ready for another long night at work.

"Because you might gets those boys sick! You are not going to practice, PERIOD!" She tied her hair up and walked to the front door.

"But it starts in 20 minutes!!"

"If I find out you went to practice," she turned around and glared, "I WILL LOCK YOU IN YOUR ROOM UNTIL GRADUATION! LOVE YOU! DRINK WATER! BYE!"

And with that she left you on the couch, home alone, and in a debate whether you listen to her or not.

Today is the third day of you being sick and you're are getting more and more restless by the minute.

"UGH!!! I want to get out! Go to practice! Or just see my friends! Ugh" you stuff your face into the pillow.

Your sister was off work yesterday so she took care of you but she had to go in today. "Hmm...maybe I'll catch up on some anime." You rolled over and reached for the controller. "I could catch up on My Hero...or 7 Deadly Sins..." But instead you rewatch The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.

"Hehe stupid Nendou." You whispered as you pull the blanket over your shoulders and yawn.

Sometime between the 1st and 6th episode you fell asleep. You had a weird dream where you were a psychic and could read everyone's mind and could control animals. You though it was cool until something made you wake up.

Half awake, you squint your eyes as they adjusted to the light. You looked around and saw a boy with glasses sitting on the ground next to the couch. "Am I still sleeping? Because that looks like Saiki..."

"Saiki?" You reach out to touch the boys hair. He turned his head around and you pull your hand back. "oh, it's just Tsukki" you roll over and tried to change the dream.

You couldn't see, but he rolled his eyes. "Are you sleep talking Princess or just naturally rude?"

"Both" you say as you rolled back around and rubbed your eyes with the back of your hand. "I thought I was dreaming, but it is clear now that I am not." You sat up and yawned.

"Wait..." You see him smirk as you realize. "Why are you in my house?!"

"Oh she's awake!!" You hear a voice come from the kitchen. Yamaguchi walked out with 3 cups in his hands.

"What are you doing in my house!?" He sat the cup on the desk next to you. "Wait, are the others here too?!" You say looking behind the couch.

"Haha no they aren't!" Yama said as he took the spot next to you. "Tsukki said that you might be lonely so I asked him if I could tag along after practice ended."

"Shut up Yamaguchi."

"Gomen Tsukki" Yamaguchi smirks as he takes a sip of his tea. "Are you feeling any better y/n-chan?" He asked changing the subject.

"Yeah" you sit back down and wrap yourself back up in the blanket. "Better than before but I still have a low grade fever so I still can't go to school."  You pout and lean your head on the arm of the chair. "I want to go back soooo baaaad!"

"Tsk, does the Princess not like being couped up in her tower?" Tsukishima sneered as Yamaguchi snickered.

You glare at Yama and he stops. "No I don't." You cross your arms under the blanket. "I hate being alone."

The room became silent and awkward tension grew more intense by the second. "W-well thank God we are here to keep you company!" Yamaguchi said trying to ease the tension.