Jimin wipes his tears with his hands and sleeves, unable to say anything back to Seokjin.

So he takes the younger omega's wrists away from his face, the touch tentative but still gentle to silently assure the other that he's not angry. Jimin grows quieter, though the hiccups don't stop. A heavy tear slipped down his cheek, both eyes alarmed. Seokjin then realizes their proximity.

"Don't say things like that. I know you don't have a solid plan," he groans, not sure what to make of all of this. When he looks right at Jimin again, the pained expression, he gave in. The omega is most likely going to keep beating himself up over what happened no matter what. "Alright. Let's say that I can forgive you."

Jimin doesn't look satisfied. Before he could protest, Seokjin continues, "Let's say that I agree with you. What you did... shouldn't have happened."

Now the both of them are on the same page, somewhat. Jimin watches him intently, eyes still glossed.

"But can I ask you something?"

He gets approval from Jimin's single nod.

"What really made you do it?"

He already got an answer last time, but Seokjin wonders if there's more to it. "Was it really only because I looked like Jungkook?"

Sure, Seokjin is an omega with soft features like possessing a dainty waist but it's his proud stance that leaves him tall and broad, making it slightly easier to compare him to an alpha at times as well.

Jimin grows a bit flustered, probably from recalling the memory of Seokjin sprawled on the bed looking like the said man. He finally pull his wrists out of Seokjin's hands.

"Remembering Jungkook was the trigger, I guess," Jimin says, palms rubbing his swelling eyes. "But originally, my intent was just to help you."

Seokjin hums. That's kind of what he expected to hear. It is partly instinctive and natural for omegas to help each other at desperate times after all... but why... must it happen that way? That, in his current opinion, is not normal.

Suddenly, Jimin seemed to perk up at something, perhaps a detail he may have forgotten. Eyes wider than usual, Jimin wonders about something silently to himself.

"What is it?" Seokjin asks.

Seokjin is so beautiful.

Jimin freezes.

Seokjin has pretty lips, pretty lashes, pretty pretty...

"Jimin?"

Shaking his head out of the strange thoughts that had replayed, Jimin didn't realize the subtle panting coming from his mouth. 'What was that all about?'

A hand, Seokjin's, placed itself on his shoulder, wavering just the slightest bit, the touch unsure.

"Did something happen?"

Jimin stands up from the bed, a little too abruptly. "No. Nothing."

"... Okay, then."

It's definitely not merely 'nothing,' Seokjin thinks but Jimin's face didn't look too well so he decides not to push it. Taking in a gulp of air nervously, his mind wanders back to the other's previous suggestion.

"Anyway, don't leave."

Those words seem to quickly aggravate Jimin, enough for him to immediately protest. "Isn't it better for me to leave? I'll get out of your hair, you won't see me again, I promise."

The words made Seokjin feel a tinged of frustration making it's way to his temple. "No, Jimin, please understand that doing that won't do any good for either of us. If anything, that's exactly why you shouldn't leave."