Chapter 6 (BONUS CHAPTER)

"I'll be home for dinner tonight," Taehyung said as he held his phone to his ear. He paused as Seokjin spoke then laughs. The call lasted for another minute before they hang up.

Not even thirty seconds passed when the alpha leaned forwards, propping his chin on the driver's seat. He's close to the driver's ear, and whispers, "I'll see you at 11:00 tonight?"

"No..."

"I know you want to say yes."

"Taehyung, go home, and stay at home," he said with his eyes on the road, even though there's a red light. He didn't want to give in to Taehyung's deep eyes.

"C'mon, Jungkook," he whined a little. "I really want to see you tonight."

"You can see me tomorrow morning," he said impatiently, tapping his foot as he waits for the traffic light to turn green.

But Taehyung has always been on the clingy side, so he drapes an arm over the seat and Jungkook's shoulder. He noticed that Taehyung usually does this to Seokjin when they're together. "That's too long. My lips can't possibly wait for that long-"

"Hey," Jungkook's voice turned serious. Taehyung backed off a bit. The younger alpha turned his head to look at him. "That kiss was a one time thing. And a mistake. Don't think that it'll make us a thing. Keep in mind that I have my boyfriend, and most importantly, you have a loving husband."

Taehyung felt his heart sink, but Jungkook's right, so he sits back in his seat, sulking. Jungkook turns back to face the front, and continues driving. They stay quiet for the rest of the ride, with Taehyung looking at the other alpha's face through the mirror, wishing that he'd look back.

~~

Taehyung lay on his side as Seokjin spoons him from behind. He shuffled closer, pressing his back against his husband's chest. It felt right, like it always had for years, but after a couple minutes of struggling to sleep, Taehyung grabbed his phone and got up without waking his mate.

Once he's outside his mansion, he calls the person he wanted to see at the moment. It took the person long to answer, and Taehyung hopes that he would pick up.

"Hello?"

He hears him closing a door, probably so that Jimin wouldn't hear them talking.

"Jungkook," is all Taehyung said. He didn't really have a purpose to call Jungkook. He just wanted to hear him.

"I can't sleep," he added, to continue their conversation.

It humored him, because Jungkook is the reason why he couldn't sleep at night. They both have their own partners, beautiful omegas, but Taehyung can't stop his heart from pulling him towards this particular alpha.

"I can't either," Jungkook said back. Surprisingly, he wasn't upset or annoyed or mad at Taehyung. Usually, he'd tell Taehyung to stop bothering him and go on with whatever he's doing at the moment.

"I'll see you in... 30 minutes?" Taehyung asked. He bit his lip, hoping that maybe Jungkook will say yes this time.

There is a pause, like the other alpha is still deciding. In the end, Taehyung hears him sigh.

"Sure. You know where."

Taehyung smiles immediately when he heard the response. He left excitedly, leaving Seokjin sleeping alone in their bed.

During these times, he forgets that his mate can feel when their bond is weakening.

~~

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Taehyung finally gained the guts to say it after knowing Jungkook for a year. It scared him because Jungkook would most likely say,