Chapter 7

Hot.

It was burning. Jimin is burning. His chest heaved up and down with the puffs of air leaving his open mouth, along with sounds of pleasure.

No, it wasn't him that the sounds originated from. A particularly loud moan triggers Jimin's hip to thrust forward with a shudder.

He's never done this before. His body is not meant to function this way in the first place. An omega shouldn't be doing this. He shouldn't be doing this, especially to someone just like him.

If that's so, why does the burning sensation in his chest and pelvis feel so addicting? It still didn't feel right, but it didn't feel wrong either. This new pleasure drives him into pushing the man below him deeper into the mattress, determined to make him forget his pain. Jimin connects their lips and lets the man slip into his mouth. He wants him to taste this new drug that both of them had never tried before. It'll help ease both of them, make them euphoric, even if it's just for a while.

Even if there will be consequences later.

Jimin realizes that he had his eyes closed the entire time. He had forgotten why. 'Just open them now,' he told himself, yet his eyelids remained shut.

A hand tugs his hair, the long fingers curled around the soft locks as he felt the velvety walls pulse around him, relieving him from the tension he had. The gentle moonlight exposes the thin layer of sweat that builds on his back.

Was he too scared to see the whole truth? He didn't want to leave this state of happiness yet when it could still last longer and there is still more to offer.

The legs that desperately clung around his waist were removed, only for them to be pressed into the latter's chest and draped over Jimin's shoulders. A shock of electricity shot up their spines. He gets faster, craving for the best saved for last.

Please, don't make it end yet. Just a bit longer. Let him keep the blindfold on, don't take it off. Reveal the whole picture and this sweetness will rot into pure bitterness.

Or so he thought.

Perhaps, too tempted by the alluring voice, he allowed himself to open his eyes. He had heard it before, no doubt, but never was it this sweet and laced with desire.

The sight of Seokjin so close to him is the pure definition of beautiful. Jimin would have backed away if it wasn't for the pretty lashes, wet lips, and sweaty skin against his own sticky body; that was the end for him.

He released everything, except for Seokjin's hands, which he pinned above his head tightly as the sensitivity heightens. Soft groans mingled together as they slowed, trying to catch their breaths as they come to a halt.

The other omega's neck came into view, and Jimin didn't know what took over him. He buries his face into the soft skin, relishing in the sweet and comforting scent. He nibbles at the smooth skin before gazing up to see Seokjin's hooded eyes and his hair, slicked back from sweat.

Not once had their eyes met. Unlike Jimin, the older omega remains blinded. Maybe it's for the best. Just thinking about Seokjin's lusty eyes is dangerous.

A final, breathy sob escapes from his pretty lips...

"Tae..."

..ending the magic of the night.

~~

The room is cold from the new and fresh batch of snow that again reminds everyone that it's finally Christmas. In contrast, the bed is particularly warm.