Break My Heart: 2

It was a night unlike any other. Solomon wasn't wrong, Asmo definitely lived up to his title. He was experienced, satisfying, euphoric. I swear I could hear a choir singing. He switched between slow and sensual to rough and wild. After our first romp at the club, we went back to my apartment for round 2... and 3... 4... Switching between Dom and Sub.

Asmo laid in my bed, sprawled out in all of his glory as I cleaned myself up and got ready to sleep. It was already 4 AM and my day was just ending. That was my life though. Sleep most of the day, stay up all night. Originally, I had planned to send Asmo packing after we had our fun, but looking at him laying there I decided to find it in my heart to let him stay. He was such a good play thing, after all.

ASMO'S POV

I woke up at noon the next day. Y/N was unlike any human I had spent the night with before. She was frisky, provocative, playful. I was glad Solomon set me up with her. She was still asleep, so I made my way to her bathroom to clean myself up. I planned on leaving way earlier, I hoped I could make my escape before she woke up. After all the plan was to hook up with no strings attached.

As I was picking up my things to go, I couldn't help but stare at her. She was gorgeous, every inch of her. I felt a pang in my heart knowing that she would wake up without me next to her so I decided to leave a note. "Let's meet up again some time. Don't worry, haven't caught feelings, just had fun. Ever up for another delicious night, contact Solomon. He knows where to find me 😘" and with that I snuck away back to Devildom.

Y/N's POV

I woke up early in the afternoon to a cold and empty apartment. I guess I never realized how lonely it was to wake up and be left alone. Most guys alway hung around, trying to be sweet or something. I turned to face my bed side table and saw a small folded piece of paper. I read the note, from Asmo telling me to look him up again if I ever felt like I needed more. I rolled my eyes but smiled. He was pretty adorable, I'll give him that.

I made my way to the kitchen to get some food when I heard someone knock at my door. It was my friend and co-worker Liz. She was a bartender at the club I worked at. "Where have you been!?" She asked frantically. Ralph has been looking for you! You were supposed to be at the club for rehearsal an hour ago!" I looked at my clock, she was right. I had overslept. I grabbed my purse and ran out the door.

Ralph was my boss. He was strict...very strict and very pushy. I hadn't meant for something like this to happen, but I pretty much belonged to him. No, not in the "he's a pimp" kind of way, just that I spend most of my time performing and practicing than I imagined. Another thing I didn't like was that he was friends with Spencer. Spencer was a crazed fan. He was at every show, every signing, every party. He always followed me anywhere I went. I told Ralph about it some time ago but he brushed it off.

"H-hey Y/N! You're here! I was so worried." Spencer said as I ran through the door to the club. I chose to ignore him. I wasnt up for his presence today. I ran to the stage where Ralph sat impatiently. "Oooooh, look who decided to show up. 2 hours late!!" He yelled. "I'm sorry Ralph, really! I overslept. I'm just tired." I tried to explain. "Well of course you're tired. I saw you leave here with that man late last night!" Oof Busted! "W-w-what man!?" Spencer stuttered. "Oh come on Ralph! I'm (insert age) years old! I live on my own and have a life outside of performing! I'm aloud to have fun!" I whined. Ralph just scoffed and shook his head. I reshearsed until 6. Show was at 9.

------Major flashfoward------

ASMO'S POV

It had been a few months since meeting Y/N and we have seen each other several times. Solomon contacted me the day I left. Apparently Y/N had a very tough day of rehearsals and she was venting to him. He convinced me to pay her a visit. How could I refuse? Although I had just left her, I craved her still. After that, we spent most weekends together. Sad to say, I started to catch feelings. She made me feel a way no other being had ever made me feel. I would never tell her, but it was true. The Avatar of Lust fell for a human.