A/N: 2 AM Rant

First off, I would just like to say Thank you to everyone that read, votes, and enjoys my writing. It means a lot to me to have gotten so many votes and positive comments. It's like a dream and I love you all for it and appreciate that some of you have stuck with me for so long. ❤❤

Okay, now let's get down to something I do not appreciate and the reason for this ranting at 2 in the morning. If you don't like this, I'm sorry but I have been going through some stuff lately and I need to rant because I love writing and this is my safe space and if this isn't addressed and dealt with then I may just remove my stuff for good.

For some of the people on here, please STOP making comments about how I should write my characters or stories. I have received some comments that make me mad or uncomfortable lately.

One (and only 1 so far) was that MC isn't a gender specific person (I know this) and that this particular individual was sick of reading fanfic that was gender specific and was confused to why almost every fanfic they read was like that. They basically decided to pick my story to finally share their feelings. I responded very professionally stating that I DO write gender-neutral writing if they look for it, but a lot of my stuff is not and that I do not have to explain whether it is or not and if they don't like that particular story, that they don't have to make that comment, they can ignore that story and look for something that suited their tastes better. I don't write a lot of gender-neutral things because I'm not used to it and I'm still new to writing for the public. That doesn't mean I don't want to try. Everything I write was written for me, by me and I use she/her pronouns, so most of my stuff is that.

Another thing I hate is when someone tells me I'm "wrong" about MY writing. I write Diavolo as Italian. Is he? Idk. Does Diavolo mean "Devil" in Italian? Yep. Does he have that nice Olive skin tone? Yep. So I write him as Italian because I think that's sexy. Don't leave comments saying I'm "wrong" because it isn't canon and that "not how names work". MY WHOLE BOOK ISN'T CANON!!! This is MY creative outlook. MY ideas. I am not wrong! Don't take my creativity away because you want everything to be your way... Unless I take requests, which I'm still scared to do (maybe one day)... You have no right to criticize how I write my characters. If this book were Canon, Barbatos would be married and have a baby in the game, Solomon would have the same but 3 babies, Lucifer wouldn't even be in the game anymore, Diavolo would be speaking Italian, Levi would be a little shit head and live in the underwater city with a hot siren, Simeon would be in the Celestial Realm, Lucifer, Diavolo, Solomon, Simeon and Barbatos would have graduated RAD, and Luke would look 20.

The comments on the Luke 2.0 has to stop too... I may even remove the whole thing TBH. I clearly state that this is reaction to Luke as an ADULT. Not a child. Comments that he is a child in the game tick me off. I hope the devs never write him as an adult in the real game or I feel like people will lose their shit. Hey guys guess what!? There are authors out there that start a character off as a child and then by the end of a series, they are an adult 🤯 so why can't I take someone's creative work (an illustration) of Luke as a grown man, and write a story about the brother's reaction to an adult Luke, who clearly as stated, is not a child anymore? It isn't even sexual at all. MC says he's hot. That means nothing. I call my best friend Ryan hot. I'm not attracted to him. He's just a good looking guy. Asmo says he's into it. That's not necessarily sexual. It is Asmo though so who knows. Idk why people are so offended... It's not like "here a picture of when he's 10. Look how hot he is!" No, ew! I was just making a scenario for the person who drew him as an adult angel.

This book was just my ideas that I decided to share with everyone because I enjoy it. If you like it, then that's amazing. If you don't, just please do not make negative comments. That hurts us as writers and makes us loose confidence and it makes us want to quit sometimes, it makes it seem like it isn't worth it. I want to continue to share things and I want to be able to keep writing so please, just think before you decide to comment on something. Is it for you and your needs or is it something you don't need to worry someone with?

To those who like my writing, again, I say thank you. I am still working on Another Life and Siren's call. I also have a new series (very short in length) called OC Q&A, which includes all my hundreds of OCs (sarcasm... There's only like.... 15?) and their character info. It's cute. I love sharing my OC's with you. I am also writing a new separate book that is focused around Solomon and my OC Caroleen. It will be released some time before March. I have a few chapters done. I have had some writers block and do not want to start releasing chapters until I have a few already written and done so you guys don't have to wait as long as you do on this book some time. I will release one chapter a week and I would love to see some of you read that when it's released. It follows Solomon, Arthur(OC), and Caroleen(OC) and their relationships with each other. It starts in 18th century France. Yup... Taking it all the way back since our witty sorcerer is really heckin old. I mean, at this point, he is still young and may or may not have stopped aging yet. So... Yeah! Hopefully, you'll like that. It's more of a narrative story and less of a "fanfic" since there are multiple non-canon characters, background characters, non-canon backgrounds, a bunch of non-canonness. Can't stress this enough....

Anyway, rant over.... Love you. Bye... ❤