Children

A list and cute scenarios in which character would have children wise (for now, they do have an eternity to have more lol) contains some spoilers with some characters I may have not finished yet...... 😏

Lucifer: Lucifer would have a little girl. They would have to wait a while to have another child due to MC having complications with their first. Lucifer thought he wanted more but the longer he spent with his daughter the more he realized he may not. She was his everything! She was spoiled rotten and she loved her dad! A definite daddy's girl. She would follow him everywhere and mimic him. She even went around the house trying to boss around her cousins just like her daddy bossed his brothers around. Lucifer had to sit down with her and explain why that was wrong... MC cherishes the little things. In the morning when she hears the little pitter patter of feet running in to wake them up. Their daughter would sit in the bed cuddling with her until daddy came out of the bathroom, dressed and ready for the day. Their daughter would wake MC up with a little kiss on the cheek whispering "I love you mommy!" as she followed her father out of the room and into the kitchen. MC would follow noiselessly behind them. She would watch as Lucifer poured himself some coffee and watch their daughter stand right next to him on the stool pouring herself some chocolate milk in sync with her father. He would take a nice long swig of coffee and sigh contently. His daughter would mimic his movements and reaction with her milk and would let out the same sigh making him chuckle. It br ought so much joy to MC watching him become soft for their daughter. She looked just like him, although with MC's beautiful blue eyes. MC and their daughter were his world and he would always protect them.

Mammon: He and MC would have a little girl. One who, like Lucifer's, is daddy's little girl! She hangs on him all day. Just wanting to be picked up and usually always ends up on his shoulders. Mammon tries his hardest to get better and provide for her but still finds himself getting into trouble. MC can tell how badly he wants to be better but its hard for him. He's just lucky she can provide for the family. It saddens him to think he can't do it properly but his little girl was never disappointed in him and neither was MC. Even Lucifer had seen him try to change as best he could. He would try to pay his debts off and work extra hard to get more money for his princess. One night he was trying to sell some it HIS OWN possessions. His little girl shuffled up to him and pushed her favorite toy his direction. "You can sell Wubwub if you need money daddy! I bet he'd get you lots of it too. Mommy said he's my precious treasure. Treausre is worth lots, right daddy??" Mammon would almost tear up and his daughter's selflessness, she definitely got that from her mom. "No, No princess. I would never take away your treasure. I only wanna get ya more of it, but could I maybe borrow ya and Wubwub for some cuddles?" He'd pull her in for a biiig hug making her laugh. At night they would put her in her bedroom, but she never stayed in there for long. Every night around midnight Mammon and MC awaited the arrival of their little toddler. They'd hear the door creak open and pretend they were asleep, she would come into the bed and crawl over MC to lay right in the middle of them. Mammon would "wake up" and say "Oh gee MC, seems we gotta lil bed bug!" He'd pull her close to him kissing her on the cheek "No daddy!! I'm not a bug!" He'd pull MC in with him and the three would cuddle close together. "Snug as 3 bugs in a rug". He'd say "daddy, no bugs!" She'd chuckle as they all fell asleep together.

Leviathan: Levi would be in a panic, he didn't think he was ready to be a father. After his first son was born he realized, maybe he could do it. He loved that little bean so much. He was always holding him and showing him off to his brothers. After about a year He told MC he wanted another, and so they had a little girl. Levi was definitely more protective than ever with his kids. He went a little overboard sometimes but he was just trying to make sure nothing bad ever happened to them. The little girl loved to play dress up with her dad, she was more outgoing like her mom. The little boy loved to read and play games with Levi, he was a bit more introverted like his father. They both loved their mom and dad equally, although when one of the brothers or their s/o would babysit, the kids suffered from seperation anxiety. It really hurt Levi to leave them for long. "MC... A-are you sure we can g-go out?? What if they need us!?" He would cry. "Levi, they'll be okay. This will be our first night alone together since the kids were born.... Please...?" MC would plead. He would huff about it but eventually give in. How could he resist the mother of his children? He never could, hense why he had kids in the first place!