Chapter 19☆Wow

I looked away, I didn't want to look at him in fear that I would burst into tears. "Alex, look at me" he cupped my face and made me look at him. I had to fight to keep my tears back.  "Alex, I love you so much. I know so much about you yet you know hardly anything about me." I felt the tears fighting just as hard to escape my eyes.

"This is so difficult for me you don't understand how hard it is" "just say it I don't care or I'll make it easier for you and just walk away now yea?" I had no clue where this came from but I wasn't going to stop myself. I found the closest door and opened it. Great... Another fucking room, where the fuck even am I? I didn't care I just wanted to get away from him. I kept running through each room, I felt the tears go down my face. Please let this end now. I felt something grab my waist and pull me up over their shoulder. "Put me down now! I don't care who it is I just want to get out of here and go home and watch Netflix until I fall asleep. If its one of the gang people I'll jus walk out I won't tell anyone ewhat happened I'm not interested, so bye bye." I then got put down into a really dark room, I couldn't see anything. "Where are you? Who are you? Where am I? Just show me the exit and I'll be on my way!" I'm seriously getting annoyed now, I just went through a kidnapping and a breakup how could this day get more traumatic for me? "I can't let you leave" I heard someone behind me "yea? And why the fuck not?" I'm about to turn around when someone picks me up again and takes me outside? I looked at the persons hand and recognized the ring on it. Its the ring I gave him? What is he doing? "Put me down now!" And he did, immediately I smacked him. He put his hand to his lip, I made him bleed. "Shit, I'm sorry. Actually no I'm not. Right, anything you need to say say it now so I can go" I said the last bit with determination, where had all this come from? "Alex, I'm not breaking up with you. I wanted to ask you to go on holiday with me, to Paris... I'm sorry if it seemed like that I didn't intend it to." There was a long pause as I just stood there in shock, "So what do you say?" I didn't even answer him I just wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. Wow, I am so glad I was wrong. I finally let go of his lips and said yes, although it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what my answer was. He just grabbed my waist pulled me closer and whispered "don't ever leave me" I shook my head. He kissed me, passionately, I just moaned and he chuckled. If I died right now at least I would know what heaven felt like before going to hell with my angel.

Now we just gotta get out I guess, this place was huge and I had no idea where we would even be. But I'm happier now that I know he's going to be by my side for the rest of this. "Do you have any clue where we are going" I inquired as he lead me by the hand with a determined face, I noticed he kept looking down and the sides of the wall and it kind of gave me hope as to where we were going. "Yes, I'm following what I saw as I got dragged in here by my feet. They covered my head with a bag but didn't attach it so it was sliding down while I was being dragged. I remember there were little red marks on the wall and I didn't see them anywhere else but when I got dragged in, so We're following them in hope that it leads to a door to the outside" I heard him mumble something under his breath but I couldn't quite make out what it was.

I heard some talking in front of us and pulled his hand back to warn him, he soon heard it too. We panicked and found a small slot in the wall big enough for us if we really squeezed in, it wasn't pretty but it was helpful. We waited a few minutes until we heard the voices drift away and I peered around quickly to check if it was ok and I didn't see anyone so we picked up the pace a little bit as we got further and further away from our start point. I noticed he never let go of my hand, the whole time, he didn't just hold it either he was gripping on to it as if it was the last time. Well I guess it could be actually, I held his hand with a firmer grip when this thought came to me and he noticed because he looked back at me and smiled. That smile that kills me everytime, it's so adorable and sweet and pure, it has just the right amount of everything.

It felt like we had been walking for ages, not finding anything but false hope as doors opened into more rooms and so on. We had no clue what day it was or what time it was, this terrified me more when I realised that we didn't even know where we were. We could be anywhere, we could be in another country! I didn't want to to think about this anymore but I knew I couldn't speak to him because it was too risky that someone could hear us so I just sped up and kissed his cheek. He smiled at me then stopped, this shocked me because I didn't think it was possible for him to stop. "I love you baby, don't ever forget that ok? I'm going to get us out of here and I will get you home and you can get into your bed, put Netflix on, I'll make order some pizza, when it comes I'll bring it up to you and we can eat it and then I'll play with your hair until you fall asleep on me, does that sound good?" I nodded because I knew I said anything if start crying and I just hugged him. We stood there for a while, doing nothing but hugging, until we were ready to carry on. I was so ready to get out of this place now and I was determined we were going to.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Hmm I dont really know about the whole kidnapping thing yet. I might make it go with something else but I think I might've gone over it too fast... What do you guys think?