Chapter 5☆Just a normal school day... Isn't it?

As me and Becky walk through the school entrance we see everything is normal. there's the dinner ladies talking about their usual things, the badasses sitting at their table, and our group of friends sat at our table. "Hey anything good happen to anyone?" Becky greets our friends the same way after every holiday. "Not much to us but somethings about to be good in 5...4...3...2...1..." Harry shouts while everyone stares at me, how embarrassing but just when he said 1... "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" everyone shouts it at the top of their voices, how did Harry get everyone in the hall to join in? I know he's rich but still how much did he bribe them with?

I can't believe how many people have said happy birthday to me, it's weird because I always thought that all of these people wouldn't even recognise me. "Happy birthday Alex." Wow, it was him standing right behind me and wishing me happy birthday, I couldn't believe it. I turned around as casually as I could and he was stood there being perfect. "Thanks" I said as normally as I could. " How old are you today? 50? 55? Nah I'm just messing around. 16 is a really good age you get to start driving and you are officially on the road to being a grown up, your a mature woman now" he said with his adorable accent, and a boyish smirk to tell me he was messing around. I giggled at his joke and then looked into his eyes, its like being dragged into another universe of blue. "Right so whats your number I need it if we're going to be friends. I'll save it in my proper people's phone number phone. " I never believed it but they were right he has multiple phones for different people and im in his proper people's phone? What does that mean? Oh I know the people who he actually wants to talk to I think, wait! Wow, this is the best birthday I've ever had. As I told him my number I just stared at him in complete disbelief, this was either a dream or a huge prank. I pinched myself, no effect? So I was waiting for him to tell me there was a hidden camera and this was part of some joke show, god I hated those shows. "I've seen you around Alex, and if you wouldn't mind I would love to see you more? I'll ask the guys if you can come sit with us at lunch if you want." He said casually as if this was a normal thing, which clearly wasn't for me, my palms were getting sweaty I knew I had to make a decision now before I turn into a sweaty mess and ruin my chances.

"Yes, just call me when you know the answer, if it isn't too much of a burden for you" I smirked at the last part. "No it's fine, I'll ask the guys then call you at break or something, great see you later them" he said as he winked at me and turned.

OHMYMOTHERFRICKINGOD he just asked for my number, proposed to get me to sit at his table and winked at me. Wtf just happened? If this is a dream and I wake up I'm going to be furious, but luckily I didn't wake up and during 1st and 2nd period I could not stop watching the clock waiting for him to call me.

At 11:03 he finally called to say that I could join their table at lunch, I was going to burst with excitement all I had to do was wait 2 hours then I would be sitting with him and the group of badasses (I'm gonna call them the gob from now on). I explained to my friends that I wouldn't be with them at lunch and they were all so excited for me and Becky even congratulated me on not passing out while he was talking to me.

At 13:20 I followed him to the table, luckily he was in the same class as me before lunch.

As I expected the whole of the badass team was there, it was so weird that a week ago I was not even noticed by most of the teachers as a student now I'm sitting with the to people in school?

Ok, Alex? now calm down don't want to make a fool of yourself. He pulled out a chair for me, what a gentleman, then sat down next to me. The whole school was just staring at me, I even noticed a few teachers looking and whispering to their colleagues. This was one for the history books. The gob just looked at me and smiled as they saw I was a little frightened by them, but I was too damn excited to care if they hit me because I was sitting next to... Him!