Chapter 7☆Cinema, motorbikes and something else...

When he rolled up to my house on his Kawasaki Ninja 300 my heart was beating so fast. How did I not expect that? Obviously a badass would have a motorbike, he probably has his own gang as well.

I was wearing black leggings, a white vest top, black converses and a black jumper. I loved this pair of leggings. He was wearing a black leather jacket, black converses and ripped jeans. He looked hot.

As he took of his helmet my legs started going all jelly. He looked at me and smiled, a genuine smile. I absolutely loved his smile, he showed just the right amount of his perfect white teeth. I went up to him and hugged him tightly. He handed me my own helmet, it was amazing. It had my name on the side in graffiti writing, and on the back it wrote 'do not touch, badass bitch', I laughed when I saw this. "I designed it myself, do you like it?" He smirked at me "I love it, thanks."

When he arrived at the cinema the whole gob was there. I smiled as I saw they all had their own bikes. They were all wearing the same jacket as him so I knew then they were more than a group at school they were basically a gang. We chose what film we wanted to watch, it was a new horror film called Annabelle. I was really excited this was the first time I've gone to a cinema with friends.

It was all going so fast, it seemed as though I only just sat with them yesterday for the first time. I then realised that the guy at the ticket machine eas waiting for me to say what film I was watching. "1 ticket for Annabelle please" he nodded as I handed my money and he gave me my ticket. We all bought popcorn, a slushy and some chocolate snacks. We payed so much for so little, as usual Cinema food is so expensive.

Jack and harry, two of the gob members, was screaming so much it was hilarious. I quite surprisingly didn't get scared instead I laughed at the two of the buchiest guys in school screaming whenever they saw a shadow. When we went out of the screening room I had to pee because of all the liquid and laughing. I told him I was going toilet and he said he needed to go aswell so we said bye to the guys, and they all left leaving with the sound of what sounded like an army of motorbikes, then we went to the toilet. It looked like the cinema was closing soon because everyone had left it was only me him and the people working.

As I went in the toilet I was confused as to why I didn't hear the door slam as it usually does, I turned and saw him stood there. The bathroom lights made him look hotter than before and he looked like a complete badass with the leather. I thought I was gonna pass out and not just 'cause I've been keeping this pee in for ages. I looked at him confused, "thought you needed to pee" I enquired "nah, just said that so they would leave" he answered while walking towards me. We were both in the girls toilets, with no one looking for us and alone. I was thinking of all the scenarios that could happen right now but what did happen I had no time to think about...

He walked up to me as if he was just having a nice stroll and stopped right in front of me, when I say this I mean directly in front of me if I breathed a bit heavier I would be touching him. "What're you doing there?" I asked confused by what he was doing. "Umm... not much just admiring the view. You know how we are like best friends?" He said in a sexy voice I couldn't resist. "Yeah, well I hope we are" "umm... you wouldn't hate me if I took us a little further would you?" He said as his eyes flicked to my lips he emphasised the us. I think I knew what he meant but I asked him just to make sure, in the middle of my sentence I noticed I had been cut off by his gorgeous full lips. We kissed for about a minute. I couldn't breath I thought I was gonna pass out any minute now. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. This was my first kiss and I was sure as hell happy it was with him.