Purvi's Rising Tension!!

Hey guys so m back with a new chapter 💜 😊 hope you guys like uhh.
Have a great 😊 day all.

So let's start....

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

PRECAP: ALL REACHES TO THEIR HOTEL VILLA, AND DISCUSSES OVER HOW TO WORK AND SEARCH FROM TOMORROW MORNING AND GOES TO SLEEPING IN THEIR RESPECTIVE ROOMS.

_______________________________________

AT SAME NIGHT
Purvi, Ishita and Shreya, Tarika are sharing the rooms and beds.

Purvi with Ishita Sharing the bed and Tarika and Shreya were sharing respectively.

While Tarika slept and Shreya was bout to go to sleep while she sees Purvi seems to be tensed a little.

So she decides to go and asks her whereabouts deep in her thoughts.

And because Ishita was also slept already so she goes and sits aside her on bed and asks her.

Shreya: kya...hua Purvi!!
(Keep her left hand on her right shoulder)

Tu kuchh pareshaan si lag rahi hai. Kya hua bata na..kaafi der se dekh rhi hun..tensed hai...apni best friend ko nhi batayegi..

Purvi: huhnnn....haan...kuch kuch nhi...vo bas itna...itna..t..t..travel kiya hai na..itne dino baad to thoda thak gyi hun..vese bhi case baare main soch rahi thi main..aur...kuchh nhi ...tum jao so jao...good night.

And with that all slept.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Next Morning at 7A.M

All were ready and awake, while Purvi today also seems in some kind of deep in her thoughts..

Walking and passing away side by Purvi..UV asks her...

Yuvraj (UV): good morning...vese tum I think bohot sochti ho..har case ke baare main aise hi...vese Kavin mujhe bata raha tha...tum kaafi...naughty ho..

To his this line Purvi glances him..

UV: no..no..no..not in that way..I mean...bohot sharati ho...aise pranks vagerah krti rehti ho..bohot khush mizaz ki ho...toh fir aaj kuch special day hai kya...udaas rehne ka🤭🤪😄

Purvi: sir...I think humein case par dhyan dena chahiye..

When ACP sir calls everyone to let us leave for the crime scene. [ Actually not crime scene but the place where Mangesh has been seen ].

So she leaves and he too..

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

UV: (to himself) uff...ye ladkiyan..vese toh kehne ke liye meri junior hai..but hai kaafi.. serious...chl beta UV vese keh ke toh sahi gyi...I guess abhi case pr focus karna chahiye...

Baad main kisi aur par focus karunga😏😊😊

After sometime, about 25mins of drive they all reaches to jungle road where local police is already present there.
With some of their constables.

Local police: Good morning sir (to ACP sir, Abhijeet and Daya )

ACP sir/Abhijeet/Daya: good morning..

Abhijeet: kahaan ....dekha gaya hai vo...matlb jungle ke andar jaate hue ya fir yhin kahin aas paas..
🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳
🛣️🛣️🛣️🛣️🛣️🛣️🛣️🛣️🛣️🛣️🛣️🛣️🛣️🛣️