Fraternal Twins👭

Hello everyone. How are you all doing. I hope everyone of you are doing great in your lives.
.
.
.
So let's start the chapter 💕.

Precap:

Teams :
1)  Purvi, Pankaj, Yuvraj and Mayra.

2) Freddy, Kavin and Dushyant.

3) Abhijeet and Daya

And with that all dispersed.

_______________________________________

                TODAY'S CHAPTER
_______________________________________

As discussed in bureau everyone reaches their respective destination.

🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓

While the car reaches to Tulshet Pada
All gets down of the car (Mayra, Purvi, Pankaj and UV)

All decided to go in the 🏠 at different directions and Mayra decides to took samples first from outside and then from inside since Purvi and rest will search off , so she comes out for taking Forensic kit.

While she sees UV there , standing like he is nothing to do..

He was standing like posing for his photos ..

Mayra: tum Yahaan kya kr rahe ho...

UV: ......no reply....

Mayra: aree...(then helds her head in disapproval) and moves to open the car door.

But the door doesn't opens so she applies some force...to open the door for 2-3 times...

But it doesn't opens up...

Then she realises might be UV have locked the car....so she comes in front of UV and sees him in anger...with cross arms...

To which UV makes innocent faces...

Mayra: ye kya kar rahe ho tum...??

Standing peacefully nahin....(taunting look)
Hanh.........aree oo Mr. Uvraj gadi ki chabhi denge mujhe kyunki tum toh Yahaan mausam ka mazaa lene aaye ho naa....

UV: oh Hello...tameez se senior hun tumhara...aur ye kya haan....meri car hai...main tumhe Kyun dun chabhi....

Mayra: tum yahin ho na...nahi matlab tumhe dikh nahi raha ya fir...naa dekhne ka bahana kar rahe ho...hum chhutiyon pr nahi aye hain Yahaan...case solve krne aye hain.

Aur pehli baat tum mere senior nahi ho....vese bhi maine tumse pehle join kiya tha toh uss hisaab se main tumhari senior hui samjhe....

Aur ek aur baat ye bekaar ki baatein krna band kro...aur chabhi ....do mujhe ya fir car ko unlock kro....

UV: karu....haaye....(saying this he roam around her)
Itni izzat...meri aakhein bhar aayin...

Mayra: tum paagal ho kya...tumhe toh kuchh krna varna nahi hai...par mujhe apna kaam karna hai...

So (then she turns around and fastly grabs the car keys from his right hand finger..)

UV: aree....
He grabs his hand from back when she was about to open the door of car and says...

UV: apne aapko..kya samjhti ho tum haan...meri gaadi hai...khol raha hun...

And he opens the door and then a voice came from behind , it was of Purvi...