The Kick Start

Heya people thanks 😊😀 for supporting me and loving my all stories, so coz many of you were waiting for its start, so here's the First Chapter,hope you like it.

_______________________________________

So, it was a Saturday evening about to be night (i.e) Purvi's night shift in CID beaurau.

So the scene starts from beaurau..

_______________________________________

It was a Saturday evening , where everyone was working peacefully on their desks with some paperwork and some on Laptop.
So do our Purvi is also working on Laptop and with her coz working on paperwork also 😒 because of our foody Pankaj.

So, Pankaj has gone for eating and taking some snacks for Purvi and Shreya.

Purvi was working with her full concentration, when suddenly the beaurau clock bell rangs, it's now been 6'pm in evening.

So everyone starts leaving for their houses as it was the time for night 🌃 shift batch.

So, today's batch (Purvi, Shreya, Daya, Kavin, Ishita, Pankaj)

_______________________________________

Guys, so Pankaj isn't back from canteen yet.

Abhijeet: Chal na bhai...kitni aur der lagoge..

Daya(while working on file): bhai...meri aaj ki shift hai...tu jaa..

Abhijeet: hain... tumhari shift hai aaj..pr kyun..mene toh socha tha ki aaj hum kahi bahar khana khane jaate hain😋😔

Daya: aree...toh usme kya kal chalenge...haa bas aaj ki hi hai..
Chlo bye yr...

Abhijeet: haa thik hai...vese tumhe yaad hai...kal kya hai...

Daya: haan...isme yaad rkhne vaali kya baat hai...kal 14 th February hai..aur tumhare liye bohot khaas hai kal ka din.

Abhijeet: haan😌vo toh hai, magar tumhare liye bhi toh hai...kal tum bhi lage haath kaam kar hi dena...aur mein toh kehta hun aaj hi krdo...kitna achha mauka hai...aaj toh saath mein 😏😏hain...

Daya: Abhijeet..yrr..tum toh paagal ho...kal ki ham kal dekhenge...abhi tum jao...

(So, guys aap log samajh gye honge 14feb ko kya hota hai)

And with that saying of daya, Abhijeet starts leaving with singing..

Abhijeet (singing): dil ka mamla hai dilbar, gadbadi hai kuchh dil ke andar..ho ho ho..mast dayandar...
(So guys vo khud se daya sir ke upar gana gaa rahe hote hai)

Then Abhijeet sir leaves...and this was all watched by someone and it was none other than our Purvi who was continuously seeing at Shreya (was blushing a lot on Abhijeet sir singing and seeing daya)

Purvi then after seeing Shreya for rest of the minutes, moves her head towards her desk to work but she was thinking something and smiling 😁☺️😁.

This was noticed by Kavin when he was going to give her file..

_______________________________________

So, guys scene changes and now here it was Kavin standing in front of Purvi's desk, who was continuously seeing Purvi is smiling 😁..

And seeing towards her file also...

Kavin then spots... Purvi has now seen him with one eye... without heading a lot up...

Purvi sees Kavin as usually when she was seeing up to look around again but unfortunately this time she becomes freeze to see Kavin near her desk...
She stoods up fast and stand like she is just freezed...