What Happened To Purvi?

Hey, guys welcome back, I know last time it was soo late, so this time I tried to update soon..

PRECAP: Purvi came back suddenly , gone to unknown place without any body knowing about and goes straight forward up to bureau...

So, let's start today's 💜💜
_____________________&________________

Kavin goes back to her when she doesn't respond to him even he called her 2-3 times but she is not listening and goes straight up to bureau..

She enters in and without seeing any where else goes straight and sit on her desk and start completing the file work.

After sometime Kavin reaches and goes inside bureau and sees she is working so sincerely but suddenly he memorizes something and goes to her desk..

Kavin: Purvi....purvi...tum...
Kya hua tum kuchh bol kyun nhi rahi ho...main kab se bolne ki koshish kar raha hoon...purvi(this time loudly)

But no response from her side...
He was about to go when he sees a bug on her top so he turns to her and seeing it...

Kavin: Purvi ye bug tumhare upar kya kar raha hai...zara nikalke dikhao mujhe...

When he was about to touch he became shock it was not a bug instead it's a small Mike...
He started thinking (now seriously) where had she gone? From where she came suddenly! Why is she not replying infact not listening?

Kavin: seems like she is lost somewhere deep in her mind that she couldn't make where is she now?

He goes near her and starts to tap-tap on her shoulder..

But again no response is coming...

Now it's enough for him to understand her...he goes to his desk in anger and bang his both hand on his desk (a clap like sound produced)

He turns back fronting her but suddenly he sees she is recognising his face...

She finally spoke!!!

Purvi: sir...kya hua aap itne gusse main kyun hain... Pankaj abhi tak nhi aaya kya vapas? Aur...ek min aap aap yahaan kya kar rahe hain...Shreya chali gayi kya...

Kavin was just seeing her face like what happened to her vale expressions...

She continues...

Purvi: sir...aap kuchh bol kyun nhi rahe...kya hua sir? Aur ek min...min...main main Yahaan kaise aayi....main toh...Shreya ke saath thi...

Sir...boliye na Shreya kahaan hai aur main Yahaan kaise aayi...!!

She goes to him and touched his shoulder with one-finger...
(😂😂😂😂😂😂) Becoz she thinks he might get angry on her act again..