Y/n: How many fools can I kill today.

With blistering Speed. He instantly killed the few. He used Purge and threw it at the Bullheads, Instantly downing them.

Y/n: Too many to count, Don't get in my way.

I took out the legendary Sword and did a Boomerang Blade. Within a few seconds, Their numbers decreased alot.

Atlas Captain: FIRE!!! MAKE SURE TO KNOCK HIM OUT!!! YOU GIRLY!! *to Hannah* DO YOUR JOB!!

Hannah: Understood

The remaining Soldiers shot everything they can and Hannah charged at

Short Timeskip

As the soul-reapped Bodies of the Atlas soldiers fall down from Y/n's Death Scythe. The Captain tried calling reinforcements, and Hannah was severely injured, with her clothes tattered, and some reveal her assets.

When the Captain took out the Radio. Y/n already destroyed it. The captain backed away in fear and eventually hit one of the atlas Trucks.

Atlas Captain: P-please! Have mercy! I have a Family! I'll do anything!

Y/n: Anything?

Atlas Captain: Anything!

Y/n: Tell your General. That is he doesn't stop, He'll be next, and so will all of Union. Tell him EXACTLY what I said, If you don't, I'll find you, and I will reap You and your family.

Atlas Captain: *gulps* O-okay! Alright alright! I'll tell!

Y/n: Good. The girl stays.

Atlas Captain: B-but?!

Y/n: Are you questioning what I can do?

Atlas Captain: No no no! Not at all.

He ran to one of the Trucks and sped away.

Y/n: Yare yare Daze. Won't they just stop.

I walked over to Hannah and made her face me.

Y/n: Remember me?

She just weakly nodded.

Y/n: You know what I can do.

Another weak nod.

Y/n: Don't worry. I'll free you from them. Hannah.

She widened her eyes but passed out. I caught her before she fell.

Y/n: I'll save the rest of the shipgirls. And all of the Atlas Experimented ones.

I carried her bridal style and flashed to my Home.

End of It

She's been very thankful to him after he freed her from Atlas. Atlas had a Device that can send Orders through a Monitor, but he took care of it.

Now like Tia (Trihexa). She now treats him like her new and Better Master. Speaking of Tia, She stayed in her Child form up until now, promising to Y/n that She will only go to her Original form (Woman) at emergencies.

Welp. Time to stop recapping. This is getting old. So let's continue.

The day before Hannah's Freedom

It's been a few weeks Y/n got reunited with his only friends in Union. They pooled their saved up money and bought a House near his Own, confusing him.

Now Pneuma and Rose are sitting on the couch, watching a Few shows with their Kids, while caressing their swollen stomachs.

Rose: Do you think we should tell him Now or later?