Chapter 29 - Satiated? Never. (NSFW)

Start from the beginning

That's all I needed to begin tasting her, the moment my tongue entered her fold I heard her gasp. She moved her hands to my shoulders, but I knew what she would do later, in the midst of pleasure she would push my face deeper. I stopped quickly and looked at her, smirking. I wanted to try something with her, she seemed in a right set of minds, she seemed comfortable and it was simple, easy. "Amore, how about you grab the headboard and try not to touch me?" Her fingers lingered on my shoulders a moment, she was hesitant but did as I suggested, her hands gripping tight on the wooden frame. God, she looks so good like this, on display just for me. Her gaze was settled on mine, she was expectant, silently asking me, no begging me to continue what I was previously doing. And I did, I resumed what I was doing, it earned me a sweet, sweet mewl from her when I started sucking her clit. She tried arching her back for more pressure, but I held her down with more force than usual. Hearing the throaty moan that escaped her pretty lips when I held her in place with strength, sent me reeling. I devoured her with more fervor, slick noises could be heard amongst the heavy breathing coming from my sweet lover. She was gripping the headboard so tight, her knuckles where turning white. From times to times I could see her hands moving but she would move it right back to the frame without me having to say anything. What a good girl. Letting go of her hips, I used one of my hands to start playing with her clit, her thighs closed around my head in a headlock. Fuck, did she know what she was doing to me? Did she know how hot that was? I did not stop, I wanted to hear more of her moans, she was trying to hold back. I knew she was embarrassed, but it only made me want to try harder to hear her loudly. Now using my tongue on her clit, I slowly inserted a finger inside her. Suddenly, I heard her say "Fuck" Fuck. She covered her mouth, I stopped and looked up at her, I hid my worry but checked, "Color?" Breathless, she repeated 'green' a few times, her head leaning back as she ran a hand on her face. Good. I started thrusting slowly, she was now holding her hair instead of the headboard, her hands would move from the bedframe to her hair every few seconds. I added a finger, but never stopped licking and sucking her clit.

She was losing it, I loved seeing her like this. Just writhing from my hands and mouth only, I couldn't wait to see what she'd look like once I'm inside her. Her stomach was rising quickly, along with her breasts- fuck did I want to mark her all over. I wanted to see her covered with my bruises, I wanted to see her embarrassed when people would ask what happened. I wanted everyone to know she was mine. "Bruno- Bruno I'm close-" Oh little one, you shouldn't have said that. I suddenly stopped everything, she whined in displease and quickly sat up. Her face was a different shade than when we had started, I could see her body slightly glistening from the sweat. God was she beautiful like this, her hair disheveled from gripping it tight to stop herself from touching me, the pleading and aroused look in her eyes. "Why did you stop?" Her innocent eyes bore into mine with confusion, but I leaned in and kissed her hungrily. "I want you, bambina. Can I have you?" I muttered against her lips, hungry, needy, desperate. I've been waiting for this for so long, she was going to be all mine. She nodded, that was not enough, I wanted her to talk to me, "Use your words." Feeling her hands on my pants, she started fiddling with the button, "Saying it sounds stupid," she whispered with a nervous chuckle. Grabbing her hands, I stopped her then stood up and took off my pants. Her face turned many shades of red when she saw my lace underwear. Timidly, she looked down and placed her hands on her knees. Could it be this was too much? I had not planned for this to happen in the first place but- "It's hot, you're hot. Why are you hot like this," she asked rhetorically, before standing up and coming up to me, then kissing me tenderly. I responded with more passion, I carried her back to the bed and laid her back down before roaming my hands all over her body. She moves her hands to the back of my head and undid my hair tie before ruffling it. "My pretty capo," an animalistic growl resonated in my throat, her eyes widened then she smiled. "Right, 'capo', my bad I did not mean- or maybe I did," she was about to continue but I grinded my hips against her, elating a gasp as she gripped my hair.