Chapter 29 - Satiated? Never. (NSFW)

Začít od začátku

"Bambina, you can top, you can bottom, I don't care," He then sat up with me still on his lap as he took off his shirt. His face was close to mine as he breathed, "Because in the end, we both know I'll be the one in control, mmh?" and with that we switched position once more and I was under him, just like before. I did not know what to say, perhaps he was right, not that I minded, but it did fuel a little something in me. I wanted to tease him back but did not feel bold enough just yet. As he left open mouth kisses from my neck to my navel, he stopped and looked at me as if to ask permission to continue. Right now, I wanted him to touch me all over, I wanted to hold him close and run my hands all over his body, so of course I wanted him to continue. Telling him to go on, I could feel both nerves and excitement prickling within me. Raising my hips to help him out, I felt goosebumps all over my skin upon the feeling of his fingers on my legs. Carefully, but with just as much warmth, Bruno returned to attacking my body with kisses and gentle bites, his hands massaging my breasts without ever stopping. I was drowning in his touch, with my eyes closed I was enjoying each and every one of his ministrations. When his tongue traveled to my nipple, I arched my back and let out a shaky breath when I felt his hair brush against my other nipple. "Bruno- your hair- ohh fuck" I gasped loudly when he looked up at me with an innocent look as his teeth pinched my sensitive nub. With a cat-like smile, he let go and brought his attention back to me. I pushed his hair back to take a good look at him, his pupils were dilated and filled with lust, mine probably looked just the same with a bit more embarrassment to it. "It tickles," I breathed as I tucked strands of hair behind his ears, then placed both of my hands on each side of his face before pulling him in a heated kiss. His tongue skillfully battled mine in a passion-fueled exchange, both breathing heavily in the kiss, I opened my eyes when one of his hand left my body. Breaking the kiss, Bruno leaned back a moment, his lips slightly red from the kiss. He intense gaze pierced right through mine as he tied his hair, "Oh I didn't mean for you to tie it-" Grabbing his arm to stop him, he finished tying his hair then grabbed both of my hands and pinned them over my head. "Oh, this is for me," he whispered right next to my ear before grazing the lobe with his tongue, then grinded on me. I barely had time to ask what he meant that he had moved in seconds to my lower parts.

In understanding what he was about to do, I felt my core throbbing in anticipation. I already knew how skilled he was, and I did not mind at all. "Is this okay?" he asked gently as he hooked a finger to elastic of my underwear. Part of me wanted him to get on with it, was it impatient to want that? I loved that he was caring, but I really wanted some friction right now, and I don't think I couldn't handle him asking every seconds, "Yes, yes this is okay- I'll," I swallowed nothing then continued, "I'll use the colors if I'm not okay- or like I'll say orange if I'm getting not good and red if it's a stop okay? But right now, I really, really want you to touch me- please?" His expression was one of surprise for a few seconds, then a beautiful smile drew on his face as he chuckled, resting his chin on my knee. "You're so fucking adorable, I-" he kissed my knee then continued, "I'm good with the colors, it works for me." He agreed before taking off the last remaining item that covered my body. Now, I felt entirely naked. Now, I could feel embarrassed; But I did not. The look of pure adoration in his eyes made me feel good, like this was ok. His slender hands held my thighs tight, I wanted them tighter. I wanted him to get rougher, to let me grip his hair so tight- shit he's talking to me, I was so lost in him, I did not hear his request, "I'm sorry, what?" he then repeated, asking if I could give him on of the pillow. Doing as he asked, I then said, "I was lost in my thoughts... You can uh, you can- you know," I don't know if I should feel stupid for saying it when he was literally being gentle for my first time. Placing my legs over his shoulders, Bruno lifted me up and slid the pillow under my hips. "I can?" he inquired curiously, fuck this, "With yours hands, rougher... if you want to you can be rougher." I did not have to suggest the idea twice that the grip on my thigh tightened, his nails digging inside my flesh. It sent electricity coursing through my body, up to my aching core. Leaning his cheek against my inner thigh, Bruno bit down on it then smiled mischievously at my loud gasp.