Chapter 62

After soaking in the bath I text Corey to let him know I was having a nap.   After playing and the warm water I was exhausted. 

I slipped into bed and curled into the comfort of my blankets and drifted to sleep.  

I felt warm arms encircling me as a warm body pressed up behind me.  "Sleep Senna" I heard Brandon whisper as he kissed behind my ear. 

I tried to settle again but I needed the toilet.  I wriggled out of Brandon's arms and went to the bathroom.   As I crept back into the room the light from the hallway shone through my doorway and highlighted his features. 

I had missed him so much and I was grateful we both had found each other again.   I listened to his light snores and cursed he was sleeping when all I wanted to do was satiate my need. 

A wicked thought occurred I had thought of the black leather outfit for Raven and Corey but it would be the best to sleep in and still have an impact in the morning.

I slipped quietly to the black leather dress that clung to my curves but had the lace up the side.  I left off the underwear and tiptoed to the bed curling back in with Brandon.

I wasn't quite awake but I felt warm kisses to the back of my neck. I concentrated on my surroundings and realised I was still in bed and not only were there kisses a hand was trailing down the outside of my leg.

I moaned at the touch and opened my eyes. "You weren't wearing this when I came to bed Senna" I could feel his smile but also a little accusation in his tone.

I stretched a little smiling "Make love to me Brandon" I said in a husky tone. I felt Brandon push my shoulder so I was flat to the bed. His eyes locked with mine and I saw them shine with unshed tears.

"I want to be connected to you physically and emotionally for the rest of my life Pria. If I ever upset you please promise to talk to me. I can't promise I won't make mistakes but I do promise I cannot love anyone more than you and I don't ever want to loose you again" he said. I felt his sincerity but I had an edge of panic.

"I love you Brandon. I always have. I promise to talk to you and treat you with respect. There is nothing more I want than to grow old with you. I asked you to make love to me to solidify our relationship. Yours and mine. We are now a family of six" I said.

He threw himself at me and kissed me. Our lips became one as we crept closer together. As my lust tingled I felt wetness on my face. I pulled back to see Brandon was crying.

"Brandon?" I said panicking.

"I love you Pria now and always. My heart is yours and I love that you have opened your heart to my brothers. I never wanted to loose them but I would have left them for you. Now I have the best of both worlds" he said.

I cupped his cheek in my hand. "I am so happy" I said knowing I didn't need to explain anymore.

He kissed me again. I melted into him and his fingers played with the laces on my sides.  I shivered at his touch. 

I rolled until I was on top of him and started feathering kisses down his chest.  He moaned as he hands reached around the back of my things moving upwards until he reached the hem of my dress.  His hands skimmed underneath the leather and he massaged the round of my ass. 

I groaned into him as he grinded his hard length into my core.  I lifted my head and threw my head back as Brandon reached his hand around and slid his finger across my wet folds.

"Good god Pria" he whispered. 

He threw us over again and and leant down laying hot open mouthed kisses on any exposed flesh.  Shoulders, chest and breast were kissed with fervour.