Chapter 3

It was early in the morning at a particular time of 4 AM when I jolted up to get ready for today. I sighed not because I am not excited but because I didn't really got enough sleep because of what happened last night. That was the very first time I snuck in. Good thing, I didn't get bitten to death. I sighed again and entered washroom.

After I finished washing myself, I put in a simple light purple hoodie jacket and a black jeans with a pairs of red converse shoes. I dried my waist length hair and combed it afterwards. I'm not even a fan of blow dryer, so no, I do not do blow dry, or else my hair's gonna die.

I glance at my bedside table to see what time is it. It's already quarter to five. Well, I don't think I have to dilly dally, I have to cook my breakfast first. So I went to my kitchen and cook an american styled breakfast with coffee and toast, in the middle of preparing, I put out my phone to see why is it vibrating and saw Sasagawa's number calling; I remembered that she insisted to call me after all this months that I have their contacts stored on my phone, after all as a class representative, I have to have the class contacts.

I picked it up and put on loud speaker.

"Yes, Sasagawa-san?"

"Suzuki-chan, are you still on your house?"

"I indeed I am, why do you ask?"

"Well, do you mind if we head there first so that we can go to Namichu together? Oh, I will be with my Onii-chan and Hana."

"Sasagawa-senpai is also invited?" I thought he's already in Namimori High?

"...Well yes, Reboyama-sensei invited him."

"I see. It's fine. I'll wait for you here. I have prepared breakfast."

"Great! Let's meet up there. Bye, see you." She said and hang up. Well then, I have to prepare for three people.

And then, after fifteen minutes, I heard the doorbell rang. I walked towards my door and swung it open revealing the Sasagawa's and Kurokawa.

"Good morning Suzuki-chan."

"Good morning to the extreme!!"

"Hey! Not very loud, it's still early. Good morning Suzuki." With a yawn. I smiled at them and let them entered.

"Sorry for intrusion." They chorused.

"Come on in, I've prepared breakfast. Is coffee alright? I don't have milk." I suggested. They nodded and hesitantly sat down the dining table and I poured them some coffee.

"So, what interest you to come to my house this early morning?" I started as I sat down in front of them after I poured them coffee. I noticed them looking at each other and nodded before turning to me.

"Because of some circumstances, and we have noticed that you never took a liking into bullying ever since you transfered this year. We also noticed that you were also struggling to hold back whenever we were in class and everyone are bullying Sawada." Kurokawa started.

"We would like you to join us." Sasagawa seconded.

"Join you in?"

"Join us into punishing my little brother's bullies to the extreme!" Sasagawa-senpai concluded. I blinked.

"Little brother?"

"I treat him as my little brother ever since he saved me." He said. Sasagawa and Kurokawa just nodded.