Chapter 10

"Too peaceful." Suzuki Risa said as she was walking down the hallway towards her room when she saw someone in front of her.

"Hm? That's a member of Varia. What is he doing here?" She whispered as she stopped from her tracks.

"Shishi I am too bored. I want someone to play with me, right Mammon?" Belphegor, a blonde teen with a tiara above his head. His eyes are covered with his bangs while grinning like a psycho. His companion, a baby in her hood just sighed at his antics.

Risa just stared at them conversing with each other. She continued on walking silently and trying to blend with the wall but obviously can't, Bell noticed her first and smirked so widely thinking that he can play with one of Tsunayoshi's classmate.

'Shishishi chance~.' Mammon stared at Bel and turn to see Risa.

'I pity you.' The baby thought pitying the girl who doesn't even know who's she dealing with.

"Shishishi, hello there young lady." Belphegor said as walked towards Risa who just stared.

'Those eyes...aren't for an innocent girl. Something is not right.' Bel thought but didn't falter and broaden his creepy smirk more. 'This is gonna be interesting.'

"Likewise." Risa replied to him guarding up. She knows who these people are. She have somewhat met this two on one of her jobs. They are assassins who make their jobs bloody and fast like they are just walking by.

'I need to be careful.' She thought.

Bel offered his hand to him like he wants a handshake but Risa just stared at it. Bel waits for her to go get it but then she bowed and bid goodbye to him. Bel and Mammon was surprised at what Risa did. No one in their entire life rejected Bel like she did.

"Oh oh." Mammon whispered as she continued to watch the scene before her eyes.

"Shishishishishishaaaahahaha."

Bel started to laugh maniacally and throw two knives at Risa back while she walked away. But then, something happened that made the two froze in surprise.

As soon as the knives almost hit Risa's back, she dodge down and turn back to throw three knives at Bel. He almost got hit a centimeter away from his head. The knives hit his blonde hair a little and continued to fly towards the end of the hallway ten meters away from them while Bel's knives has already hit the wall behind Risa.

Mammon whistled in amazement.

"What do you want from me?" Risa questioned guns on her hands pointing at the two. Bel was still frozen in shock but realize that he was pointed by a gun.

"Shishishii, how interesting." He started, placing his signature smirk again.

"I'm not interested."  Risa said still pointing her gun towards him. She will totally shoot them if they made a move.

Bel brought down his smile and looked through his curtain of bangs seriously.

'Hmm.. Things will go wrong might as well I'll just leave and let Bel play a little bit.' Mammon thought and disappeared through her mist that made Risa shoot where she was but she got away. That made an opening for Bel to strike at her. He threw two knives at her but she pulled the trigger of the gun she's holding on her right hand and shot red flames making Bel's knives disintegrate.