Chapter 18

Everyone left the limousine to wander around the city.

"Your groupings will be the same as your group yesterday." Reborn announced gaining a "Yes Sir" from the students.

The five groups scattered around the city after Reborn told them that they will have lunch together at the Park.

Buildings of old can be seen as everyone was walking around Palerno, Sicily. Marble made houses painted in white are all you can see around. A song that you can dance to can also be heard.

Everyone was at awe to see such buildings and infrastructures, architectures and sceneries of buildings, gardens, parks, people and their culture that is too different from their own country.

"This is too beautiful." Momose Airi muttered as she was watching the scene before her eyes.

"Yeah." Kitamura Yusuke only nodded in agreement. He was also in awe the moment they left the limousine.

"Now I wonder if I should go home or just stay here. This is too beautiful." Aihara Yuki said that made Tsunayoshi chuckled at them.

"We have to have to go home, Aihara-san." Tsunayoshi said as he look at his classmates enjoying themselves. All phones were out taking pictures of sceneries or themselves in their new adventure.

Tsuna looked around checking everyone when his sight caught Suzuki's figure just standing around and watching the scenery. She looked like she was in her deep thought and hadn't actually enjoying herself. Tsuna was about to approach her when Reborn jumped on his head.

"Don't do it, Tsuna." He said making Tsuna put his attention on him.

"Why Reborn?" Reborn only sighed at his question. That sure made Tsuna want to know.

"Last night after dinner, I made arrangements to monitor Squalo and Suzuki after what happened in the dining room and saw them at the training room below the mansion."

"Wait, they fought? How? Is Suzuki-san alright?" Tsunayoshi was surprised because he never knew that their class representative was capable to fight and most of all, it's Squalo they are talking about.

"Shut up for a minute and let me finish."

"Fine! But I am worried." He pouted but his worries are present.

"I know. I saw their fight and thought that Suzuki was strong and clever to do attacks but then, after Kyoko and Haru approached her after their fight.."

"Wait, Kyoko-chan and Haru was there too?"

"Yes and Shut up or else I'll triple your trainings and paper works."

"After that, I saw her shaking and telling Kyoko and Haru to get away from her. Good thing Squalo and Lussuria was there. She calm down and they brought her to her room."

Tsunayoshi didn't know what to say and just looked at Suzuki at the distance. He noticed that Lussuria was looking at Suzuki. Lussuria approached Suzuki who was looking at the flowers.