Bonus Part🐷 ♥️♦️: Papa's Little Piggy

Start from the beginning

"Fuck!! Dammit, you little turd!" Husk swiftly snatched up the huge towel and stalked passed the bed. His cursing caused the lithe spider demon to sit up, drop his phone in surprise and frown at his grouchy other half. Fat Nuggets had darted closer to the edge of the bed he was sat on after upsetting his pseudo 'dad'.

"Hey! Don't call ya son names. He didn't mean t'trip ya, it was an accident.." Angel spoke in an irritated but somewhat hurt tone, not liking the fact that his boyfriend was calling the small piglet names. He reached down and picked up Fat Nuggets bringing him into a four-armed embrace, nuzzling him then uttering soft whispering terms of endearment in Italian and kissing his snout sweetly.

"Your the one that called him Nuggets.." Husk had muttered while rolling his yellow eyes in a jaded fashion since his back was facing his younger more effeminate partner, putting the damp towel over one shoulder as he wasn't finished with it. "And quit making me out as his parent. I ain't his fucking dad. He's your pig. I just have to live with him.." He added sticking his hand into his top hat and pulling out a silver cigarette case and a zippo lighter then swiped up the bottle of Cheap Booze sitting beside it before walking out onto the balcony.

Angel exhaled heavily at these words looking a little down.

"Don't mind him baby, he's just being a grumpy kitty. I'm sure he don't mean it.." He continued to pet the piglet as he held him close. For a short moment the small piglet seemed to sit there and take the fuss before he wriggled out of his spider 'mama's' arms, hopping off the bed and trotting over to the balcony. "Urh. Ya a sucker for punishment, I'll give ya that.." The pale pink furred spider added flopping back on the bed with a weary expression, watching Fat Nuggets as he sat by in balcony doorway clearly watching Husk. Judging by the sound of shaking and heavy fluttering Angel could guess that his man was flapping his wings to dry them outside. "Must get that from me, huh?" He exhaled slowly with a small sad-edged smile scooping up his Hellphone and setting it back on the side before turning away from his piglet and the balcony. The effeminate spider then reached down to the bottom drawer nearest him and began rooting around in it for something to help his boyfriend stave off a chill since the nights in Hell were always cold..

.........................

Husk shook wildly once he was done flapping the water out of his wings then those huge avian-like appendages fluttered briefly once more before closing. He was still wet, his towel was saturated fully but he wasn't retaining water in his fur or feathers any more, which was why he had come out here to expel the worst of it. The ground around him was damp but this didn't bother the grey and white cat demon in the slightest as it would dry off quick enough. With a heaving sigh Husk left his huge white bath sheet hung over the balcony rail to dry then settled himself down and opened his cigarette case. He took large draught out of his bottle of Cheap Booze before setting a cigarette to his lips and lighting it with the zippo. The demon cat took a large calming drag on his smoke before exhaling slowly and sending out a long spill of smoke. It was only when he opened his eyes again did he realise that he was being watched by the small now glowing eyes of Fat Nuggets who was sitting in the doorway back into the room. Just beyond the gauze white curtains he could see the back of his more effeminate younger partner as he was fiddling with the cord of something laid out beside him on the bed, paying them no mind.

"What?" Husk sounded in a gruff tone, eyeing the piglet hell-spawn who got up and took a couple of curious steps forwards those eyes returning black as he tilted his head upwards grunting keenly. He took another drag and turned himself a little away from the small piglet and expelled another mouthful of smoke not understanding why he was so fascinating. The sound of something clambering up next to him made him turn back to find Fat Nuggets now sitting beside his hulking damp form. "Whatta you want from me, hm?" He scowled backing off from the piglet a little but this only made the small hell-spawn swine move closer again. The small piglet nuzzled the hand that was curled around the booze bottle, as if trying to cajole him into a giving attention. At first the demon cat chose to ignore this and continued on with his smoke but the piglet only rubbed and nudged him more insistently, testing his patience.