|𝙱𝚒𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚞 𝙶𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚒 𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚖|

Welcome back to another episode of Wattpad Banters and today I have Bilkisu Ghali Imam also known as Amyrah. Amyrah shared her journey with us on  Wattpad and how she got to join the group.

In:Hey, I am Amynah Ndaliman and I am your host.
Can you tell us your full name?

Bilkisu: Hi Amina.
I am Bilkisu Ghali Imam.

In:Do you care to briefly tell us about yourself?

Bilkisu:Well there's not much to know, i'm seventeen, an introvert who is lowkey socially awkward, I find peace in reading and I like being by myself or to hang out with the same three people, I don't like meeting new people but I'm friendly, and a lot of people tell me I look innocent 😂😂😂

In:How did you get to know about Wattpad ? And are you a writer or reader?

Bilkisu:During my Justin Bieber madness phase, I was browsing love stories and most of the books that came up were from wattpad, I had no idea they had an app
I'm both a reader and a writer.

In:When did you start writing on Wattpad and what was the book about?

Bilkisu: 2018 though I didn't publish the book, but the published one was early last year.
A teenage rebel gets transferred to a boarding school when he got expelled for the third time, his father got tired of his behavior and  sent him to school.
Me meets Sophia Campbell who he believes is more than she lets on, he made it his mission to find out what she is hiding, along with his best friends, they all have one thing in common asides being from rich families, social scandals.

In:Care to tell us all about  your books?

Bilkisu:All my books, I don't even know them all yet, I have two books on wattpad, Upperclass scandals and deceptive glitters
Upperclass scandals is basically about six teenagers that have daddy issues. How children of rich and influential families act, the lead character hates how rich Her father is so she pretend to be from a poor family.

Deceptive glitters is more about second chance, how pain changes people and all. In short it's about a divorcee who had given up on love, her best friend's cousin finds interest in her and tries to bring back the old her, along the way they realise that their lives are more complicated than they seem.

In:What was the name of the first book you read on Wattpad?

Bilkisu:can't remember the name but it was a fan fiction

In:How did you get to know about the  group 'Wattpad Banters'?

Bilkisu:I was chatting with theomoope and she asked if I wanted to join.

In:And what was your first reaction meeting the girls?

Bilkisu:Like I said I'm a little socially weird and was like why did I agree to join, but they were so nice and welcoming, it felt like I knew them for years.

In:How do cope up with writing and the group activities?

Bilkisu:I only write when I feel the thrill so I'm free most of the time.

In:How do you deal with writer's block?

Bilkisu:Sometimes I read the previous chapters(my friend says it isn't a good idea though but it works for me) I think about the plot and everything, it gives me New idea but I don't even get to the writing until much later.

In:So mostly everyone has a favorite novel and author, do you have one?

Bilkisu:I have a lot, and I mean a lot of favourite novels and authors alike but right now I'm completely in love with this book Potere by taintedkissesxo, favourite author, right now theomoope and Harunafaree like I just have this big smile on when I see their updates.

In:Where do you see your self in the future?

Bilkisu:Where I want to be honestly, married with kids in a loving home, to have achieved my dreams. With my books as bestsellers Insha Allah.

In:What do you have to say to the Wattpad banters ladies?

Bilkisu: Talking to you guys is amazing like I'm learning a lot, I never realised how social I was until now. You girls are absolutely amazing and I feel great to be part of you.
Continue being great and inspiring more writers, y'all are so precious to me and I love you all even though I've not known you all for long, we'll all take this group to bigger heights Insha Allah

In: What do you have to say to the ladies in general?

Bilkisu:You guys are amazing,  strong and no one should tell you otherwise, keep empowering each other even if with just a smile, you don't know who your kindness might help .

In: And your final words?

Bilkisu:To anyone out there who has a dream, work hard to achieve it because you can, no one should tell you your dreams are too big, it isn't because anything is possible.
Start slow, pace yourself and be patient, you'll get there eventually.

•••••••

And this is the end of today's episode.
Till we meet again.
Amynah.