|𝙰𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚊 𝙼𝚞𝚔𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊 𝙽𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚛|

Let's welcome Aiiishatu M Nasir, an avid writer and  reader where she told us about her bumpy ride on Wattpad and how she got to know about the group Wattpad Banters.

In: Hey I am Amyna Ndaliman and I am your host.

Aiishatuu : Nice to meet you.

In: Can you tell us your full name ?

Aiishatuu : Aisha Mukarrama Nasir.

In:Do you care to briefly tell us about yourself?

Aiishatuu : Well, I'm an introvert and a poet. I'm an avid writer and reader too. I find solace in alot of things and weirdly, staring at the blank sky included. I'm also a motivational speaker. I love Istanbul, Turkey, like so so much. I'm Zayn Malik's hard die fan, I'm obsessed. And, I love cook to the core🥺

In: How did you get to know about Wattpad ? And are you a writer or reader?

Aiishatuu : I got to know about it from my friends back in high school.

I am a writer

In: What was the name of the first book you read on Wattpad?

Aiishatuu : I can't really say but it's Chasing Red.

In: When did you start writing on Wattpad and what was the book about?

Aiishatuu : I started writing on wattpad around 2018 May.

Kydah
The book is about a girl whose marriage got fixed after she fell in love for the first time and has her heart broken but ended up with that same person she fell in love with. Well, it wasn't easy even with roses around her so another journey started from there.

In: Care to tell about all your books?

Aiishatuu : This is going to be long. Lemme just talk about the ones on wattpad.

Kydah;
She's a young woman who fell in love with he brother's best friends then broke his heart as her marriage is already arranged to another man out there. She struggled with mother in-law issues and all that.

Mehr;
This one is connected to Kydah as she is her younger sister. She thought life was filled with roses but when she fell in love at a young age, everything took a three sixty turn in her life. She got through her medical school, cousin's problems and friend's betrayal.

Beautiful Disaster;
This is sequel to Kydah. She fell in love with her cousin who was going through his own self loathe and ended up with rejection. Everything got back in place some years later but he left her to tend to herself. Her father was tired of his shenanigans and arrange to get her married to her other cousin brother.

Memory Lane;
Nana Aisha lost three years from her memories and her mother arranged her marriage to Zayn who fell head over heels in love with the bruised woman. Her past was not something she likes which started tumbling their happy life. They overcame that though.

Uncouthly Attached;
Is that cliche book of a village girl meeting her price in the city. But this is totally different from whatever you've read. The young woman is struggling to get her unemotional husband to love her and she still is struggling. She is determined to reach the end of the line.

In Twenty One Days;
A woman neglected her husband because she gave birth to a baby and has to look after her. He got tired and proposed to the country's president daughter. She didn't find out till it was remaining Twenty One Days. She is determined to make him fall for her again before those days arrive.

In: How did you get to know about the  group 'Wattpad Banters'?

Aiishatuu : It was through Fatima Gujbawu around 2018 when we talked on wattpad and she introduced me to the group.

In: And what was your first reaction meeting the girls?

Aiishatuu : We weren't that much but I liked each one of them though I've known some because we chat so when I met them there, it was easy to communicate.

In: How do cope up with writing and the group activities?

Aiishatuu : Well, I mostly write during the day and the activities are all in the evening so it's all good.

In: How do you deal with writer's block?

Aiishatuu : I try to find inspiration. I don't take much long in writer's block honestly. I read other books, reread the book, listen to songs, watch movies, talk to the moon and so on😂

In: So mostly everyone has a favorite novel and author, do you have one?

Aiishatuu : I don't have but I am a hard die fan to any sweetdreamers' books.

In: Where do you see your self in the future?

Aiishatuu : A successful blogger/YouTuber, a loving mother and wife, business woman. A published author and poet. And let's not forget, a great Chef.

In: What do you have to say to the Wattpad banters ladies?

Aiishatuu : You girls are amazing!!! Keep being you and stay blessed. You are all more than friends, you guys are sisters only from another misters and in other places. Thank you all for your support and motivation❤️

In: What do you have to say to ladies in general?

Aiishatuu : Ladies, be modest. Modesty is the key in the nowadays world. If you think being immodesty is the way through life, life will fold your hands. You are strong.

In: And your final word?

Aiishatuu : Please and please, don't try impressing people, they don't want to be impressed. Be who you are and what you want to be, you owe no one explanation. Be great out there and do what makes you happy. People will only depress your soul and dampen your happiness. Be YOU.

•••••
Hey, I decided to update today and another chapter is coming up later ISA.

Also Happy birthday to TeemahGujbawu, May Allah bless your new chapter. We love you.