|𝙵𝚊𝚞𝚣𝚒𝚢𝚊 𝙺𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚛|

Y'all should welcome Fauziya 'The Bully'.

Let's welcome Fauziya Kabir. Fauziya is a writer and a reader, she has written two books so far.

In:Can you tell us your full name ?

Fauziya: My name is Fauziya Kabir Ahmad.

In:Do you care to briefly tell us about yourself?

Fauziya: Definitely not. Just a teenish pretty girl with dreamers disease. I love eating even though I don’t get fat. Most of the time when I’m not writing, I just take care of myself since I’m very sensitive about my appearance😅

A makeup artist, severe distaste to fake people and rude people and I love basketball.

In:How did you get to know about Wattpad ? And are you a writer or reader?

Fauziya: I got to know it through my crazy triplet @aishatu.xx and I’m both read and write.

In: Care to tell about all your books?

Fauziya: Shades Of Safiya: about a young teen that was sold off to a rich man by her step dad. She then kills him (self defence) and goes back to Nigeria. The whole questioned her optimism and even cause a divorce from her husband. But las las, she ends up with his best friend.
A Stroke Of Serendipity: it captures a life of a young teen that was plunged into being an orphan and she ends up with a Prince. (Sounds cliche but... well no spoilers 🤭😂)

In:When did you start writing on Wattpad and what was the book about?

Fauziya: It is called Iman and it was hella childish😂 I started it with my friends. It is about a girl that had an arranged marriage with a guy and faced emotional bullying from him.

In:What was the name of the first book you read on Wattpad?

Fauziya: Hafsa by @Nafisatuu. One of my first loves❤️

In:And what was your first reaction meeting the girls?

Fauziya: Some of them where friendly at first but as time went on we became like sisters. I’ve happily made a few friends

In:How do cope up with writing and the group activities?

Fauziya:I try hard to create time because my days are always busy. It’s hard to collide my social life, writing, family and then, group activities.

In:So mostly everyone has a favorite novel and author, do you have one?

Fauziya: Yes! Chasing Red is the forever fave🙌🏼and I don’t think I have a fave author. I just vibe with whatever suits me.

In:How do you deal with writer's block?

Fauziya: Skincare, makeup or fake modelling😂 I need the stuff I enjoy to help think and calm my mind.

In:Where do you see your self in the future?

Fauziya: A model/ makeup artist, a wife, mother and successful in all what I do.

In:What do you have to say to the Wattpad banters ladies?

Fauziya: They are queens that support one another in times of need.

In:What do you have to say to ladies in general

Fauziya: Believe in yourself and remember YOU DONT NEED A MAN TO ACHIEVE YOUR SUCCESS. Have faith and remember, you can do it. You’ve just not tried it.

In:And your final word?

Fauziya: Well, remember that you are the king/ queen of your own life. Don’t ever drop your throne along the way to some living human. They will disappoint you!

•••••

This is the end of our interview with Fauziya Kabir 'The Bully' but I am the only one who calls that😂

Bye and once again Happy birthday mama gujis TeemahGujbawu