|Aisha Kabir Ibrahim|

Double upload in a day. Yayyy!!!

Meet Aisha Kabir Ibrahim known as Indo😂😂 ( Okay known as AeshaKabir). She is the author of many books on Wattpad here and also she is a chef ( A good one).

In: Hi
I am Amyna Ndaliman and I am your host.
Can you tell us your full name ?

AeshaKabir: Thank you for having me😊
My name is Aisha Kabir Ibrahim.

In: Do you care to briefly tell us about yourself?

AeshaKabir: Sure. I am from Jigawa state but I live in Kano. I school at Bayero University Kano, Studying food science and technology. 400 level. I love cooking and eating😂 I guess that's all.

In: Who doesn't love eating😹?

AeshaKabir: No one😂😂.

In: How did you get to know about Wattpad ? And are you a writer or reader?

AeshaKabir: I knew wattpad in 2016 from my school friends.

Both. I read and write altogether.

In: What was the name of the first book you read on Wattpad?

AeshaKabir: I can't really remember but I think it's Muslimah in love. As recommended by a friend.

In: When did you start writing on Wattpad and what was the book about?

AeshaKabir: I started writing August 2017. The book is about child trafficking in a nutshell.

In: Care to tell us about all your books?

AeshaKabir: Wow
Step mother (Azeezah's story) is the first boom I wrote. As I said earlier it's about child trafficking, patience and all.

Then I wrote 'fulfilling our promise' which is a book about how money plays a great role in one's life, domestic violence, family drama and unconditional love. I have a plan of rewriting it.

Then came 'in-laws' From the name you know...😂😂 how in-laws play a major role in marriages. It's a book about unconditional love too, patience, perseverance, heartbreak and tawakkul.

'Opulence or penury' showcases the struggles of the poor people and the almajiris versus the elite's life. That's it.

Now I am writing *He is my chauffeur* which it's mystery is yet to be unraveled no spoilers😉.

In: How did you get to know about the  group 'Wattpad Banters'?

AeshaKabir: One of the group admins TheOmoope invited me to join😊.

In: And what was your first reaction meeting the girls?

AeshaKabir: I was like, they're really nice. At first I was nervous but they received me warmly so I adjusted🙂.

In: How do cope up with writing and the group activities?

AeshaKabir: It's easy. I write during the day or late at night and the group activities are usually around 8-9. So...

In: How do you deal with writer's block?

AeshaKabir: I read it the previous chapters of my book. If it doesn't work, I engage myself in other things until inspiration comes.

In: So mostly everyone has a favorite novel and author, do you have one?

AeshaKabir: Yes. My favorite author on wattpad is Ruqayya Abdullah. And my fave book is Beneath my heart.

In: Where do you see your self in the future?

AeshaKabir: Wow. A published author, a chef, a PhD holder, a wife and an amazing mother.

In: What do you have to say to the Wattpad banters ladies?

AeshaKabir: You're all amazing. Keep being amazing and inspiring 🎉.

In: What do you have to say to ladies in general?

AeshaKabir: In a world where you can be anything you wish, be modest, chaste and God fearing. That's all.

••••••

Phewwww, I have a surprise for you . Just swipe up .

I did this interview three days ago or more but me being the lazy chicken I am , I didn't edit it .

Your surprise is ready.
Just SWIPE UP.