Chapter TWENTY

On Christmas Day~

Third person POV

Ron, Luna and their kids decided to sleepover at Grimmauld place the day before Christmas. It was actually Alice's idea, so they could talk in the morning and talk about their plan.

Lily woke up first, she woke Albus, and they woke James, and they woke Teddy. The four woke Alice and Molly. They snuck out to the living room, but they were met with a surprise.

Their parents.

Ginny spoke up first.

"What's with the faces?"

Teddy was the one who replied.

"We have a surprise for you!" He said a bit awkwardly. Molly and James tried to wave their hands for the effect.

Harry was intrigued, so was Ron.

"What surprise" they asked eagerly.

"If we say, it won't be a surprise. Just, be ready by, uh, 9 or something" said Lily.

All the adults rushed to their room to get ready, for it was already 7 in the morning.

Once the adults were up, the cousins huddled together.

"This is it guys," started Albus.

"The day we've all been waiting for"
Said James with an attempt at a pep talk.

"Alice, Molly, you owled Jamie?" Asked Lily.

They nodded.

"Albus, you owled Nick?"
She said with a slightly pink face.

He nodded somewhat enthusiastically.

Lily nodded, and all of them sprinted to the room to get ready for 'the big reveal'.

GUYS I AM SO SORRY FOR ALMOST NO UPDATES!! School is somehow driving me crazy, and my serotonin levels are high as the sky while I was writing this. I feel like doing this reveal thing in 3 parts or smtn, idk yet. I hope this chapter was okay.

-Roan💜