Chapter TEN

Albus' POV

I was sitting by the fireplace thinking about the memory. You know, the interaction between Lily and Nick. Nick is one of my best friends and we like confiding secrets with each other. Yes, he did fancy my sister. He told me at the start of the year. I was thinking of how I could set them up when I heard a soft voice.
"Albus?"
"Lily, hey. C'mere."
I pat the spot on the floor next to me. She sits down and stares at the empty fireplace. I eventually hear her mutter:
"I have no chance"
"Chance at what?" I ask.
She looks up and stares at me then looks at the floor again.
"Look, I really fancy Nick. Its just that, im a nerdy bookworm and he's, he's him. I have no chance." She sobs.

I try to console her as she scoots over to me. I envelop her in a hug and blurt out:
"He fancies you too."
Lily looks up and smiles.
"Really?"
I nod my head.
"If it means a lot to you, I'll convince him to ask you out. He just doesn't have the courage to do it."
Lily's face lights up even more. She hugs me and says,
"Thank you Albus."

~Time skip to the next weekend(they are in the ROR again)~

Lily's POV

I woke up early despite having slept late.I was thinking of sending Uncle George a letter asking if I could buy a few extendable ears and some other spy equiptment. A quill and parchment appear on my bedside table and I began to write.

Dear Uncle George,

I was thinking if we could buy some extendable ears from your shop? Us cousins need it for something. Also, do you sell anything else that could be used for spying? Thanks!

Lily and the Gang

I finish the letter and head down to the owlery. I shouldn't take that long because it's a Hogsmeade weekend and we'll go to spy on Professors Mione amd Draco if they're there. I walk down in a coat I found in the ROR when I see a familiar face heading to the owlery.

Nick.

I cant help but blush when I think of him. He's very smart too, and he's good at Quidditch. He notices me and calls me over.

"Hey L-lily!"
"H-hey Nick"
He wrings his hands together.
"Are you busy today?"
"No" I reply almost automatically.
He looks relieved.
"Er--d-d'you wanna go for a walk on the grounds?"
My face lights up.
"Ohh sure! Id love too."
We both smile and blush.

YAY Lily has something going onn nowww...
Thanks for reading this chapter! Please comment and vote!♥♥♥
-Roan