Chapter TWO

Hermione's POV

I feel myself being pulled and now im in Professor McGonagall's office.
"Miss Granger" she greets me with a smile.
I shake her hand, "Greetings, Professor."
"Hermione, you are no longer my student, call me Minerva, or Minnie," she says with a chuckle. I laugh, "Minnie? How come?"
"A certain man called Sirius Black loved to call me that in his youth, and I am quite comfortable."
I almost winced at the mention of Sirius, but I managed to stay straight. She gives me my address for my headquarters. She let me choose my painting(for the entrance), and I have a painting of an otter, my patronus, and my password is Gryffindor. Typical, isn't it? I know for a fact that Draco's painting is a white ferret, his patronus.

I chat a bit with Professor McGonagall,then I levitate my trunk and Crookshanks out of her office. The castle is actually empty without the students there. On my way, my heart leaps as I see Draco pass by me in the Hallway to the Teacher's Quarters. He sees me and rushes over for a long and passionate kiss. We keep snogging for a straight 5 minutes then we break it off for air. He hugs me and I hug him back, enjoying the contact we have with each other.
"Hey Dray"
"Mia" I smile at his nickname. He helps me with the trunk and we walk to my room. It was spacious, with a kitchen, bathroom and a bedroom, all in Gryffindor colors, of course. Draco groaned at all of the red in my room, so I changed the wall's colors to lilac, my favorite color.

We "accidentally" snog again until we were tired of losing air. He doesnt bother leaving, instead he drops on my bed with me and we eventually fall asleep, my head on his shoulder, his arm on my waist.

Hiii this is Chapter TWO! I hope you liked it! Please comment and vote!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
-Roan