16

Mr Matthews opened the old TV that was in the history classroom and sat in one of the empty seats

Mr Matthews opened the old TV that was in the history classroom and sat in one of the empty seats. The tv revealed Riley Matthews and Maya Hart, this would be the first time Thomas would be watching them.

"Hewo, I'm Miley Flatshoes and these are your flurning amousenits." Riley Matthews said with a serious voice, her best friend silently bursting with laughter, "Today's lunch in the cafamatorium will be hot males."

Maya burst out laughing again this time not so quietly.

Mr Matthews turned to his students, "hot tamales, I'm hoping."

"Is she doing this on purpose?" Thomas asked Lucas, wondering if this was for the laughs.

"I don't think so."

"Hello, newsladys!"

"Carpool!" Riley said, Farkle sitting next to her.

"Carpool?" Maya asked bursting out laughing once again.

Thomas smiled a little, "Okay, this is a little funny."

"It happens everyday, Farkle doesn't guest star once. But if you keep coming early than you can keep watching this." Lucas told him, Thomas shrugged.

"And here's your Farkle science moment." Farkle pulled out a letter, "The Junior Entomology Society has once again nominated me for a Buggie Award for my research paper on the orange dancing spider."

"Congratulations, Dr Farklestein." Maya congratulated him, "hope this is your year."

"Oh." Farkle said saddened, "I never win."

"Awesome. Wish I could go but I don't wanna and I'm sure tickes are impossible." Maya told him.

Farkle pulled out two tickets from the letter, "I have two."

"Than I just don't wanna."

"Awesome. Which one of you will be Farkle's choice? I'm telling the world. Farkle must finally choose between his sweet angel whose smile lights a path to goodness," Riley smiled,"or my dark demon," Farkle stood up, walking towards Maya, "who unleashes in me something so terrifying I really wanna know what it is."

"Thanks and I'm not gonna be there when you find out, Carpool."

"And there it is, John Quinciatti. Flankle juices bequeen yama and symelf." Riley finished, Maya bursting out laugh again, hiding her face under the table.

Mr Matthews wrote the lesson on the board and waited for the three students to come back.

"Who do you think Farkle's going to pick?" Lucas asked Thomas, for today he was sitting right in front of him.

"Farkle won't be able to pick. It will depend on the girls so maybe Riley." Thomas responded.

Farkle, Riley, and Maya walked in, sitting down. The walk must have not been long.