Just Jealous | 2

You and Austin were at the food court, but then you see someone staring at you. Of course, it's Ruel, why did you always bump into him?

"Uh Austin I just remembered let's go somewhere else-" you start as someone grabs your arm. You look up to see Ruel holding your arm and pulling you towards a hallway. 

"Stop! Oh my god Ruel stop!" 

He let's go and you walk to the opposite side. 

"Who the hell is he? what is he doing?" Austin asks as he catches up.

"I was just about to ask the same" Ruel replies glaring.

You roll your eyes, "he's my ex."

"Oh ok..." Austin says looking Ruel up and down, as Ruel does the same, then turning to you. "Look, you have to listen to me y/n, I'm wrong it was stupid I thought about it and I don't think I should've said that I'm too protective of you. Plus..." he pauses and glances at Austin, "you haven't already moved on and everything...right?" 

"No, but I am about to," you say rolling your eyes and moving towards Austin, as Ruel grabs your arm and pulls you back, "y/n I wasn't being serious, your still my girlfriend right?"

All you do is shake your head, he can't accuse me because of nothing, even if he was having a bad day, he can't just let it out on me, you think to yourself, he can't decide when your together or not.

You shake your head and slide your arm out of his grasp and let Austin lead you away, leaving him staring after you.

Should I write a part 3? Idrk what this is haha

Ruel Imagines :)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara