Montagues and Capulets

Of course, another fight. The rivalry between the two groups would and will never stop. They called themselves the Montagues, while we called ourselves the Capulets.

You are a famous actress and dancer, still in high school and so are many of your friends in your group. Your one of the super-popular groups which are pretty much famous at the same time. But of course, there has to be a rival group. A group just as popular and famous as you fighting for the top spot since the beginning of going to this school. 

You look around and see Ruel. Shoving and verbally fighting your friends like the rest of their group, and you roll your eyes. Someone pushes you aside and to your natural instincts, you turn and start fighting with them. 

Three weeks normal weeks pass and suddenly it's the holidays. Obviously your parents signed you up to some boring school holiday program which you're forced to go to. But that's ok, you can make new friends which isn't a difficult task as your famous from both your friend group and your career.

You sign in at the reception table, and as you walk in you spot four boys.

"Fuck fuck fuck," you mumble to yourself as you start walking away, but it was no use, they'd seen you.

"Oi boys look who we got here, it's y/n!" Exclaims a boy called Bohdi.

"Where's the rest of your group y/n? Or have you guys not handled the pressure and decided to split up?" Said a boy called Laithan.

You roll your eyes. That's it. You have to deal with this shit. You turn around and face the four boys from the rival group. Bohdi, Laithan, Adam and...Ruel. His face flushes with..regret? But it was gone as quickly as it came. As they advanced on you, you don't even want to look at Ruel. 

Cornered, they continue to talk and exclaim rude things about you as you block them out and try looking for an exit. This kind of stuff happens all the time at school, but you've always had your friends there, this time you were on your own.

"Stop looking everywhere slut, trying to find someone to hook up with?" Sneered Adam.

"I heard you just broke the new record in your group for sleeping with the most girls, but of course your whole group is like that," you fired back, glancing at Ruel who looked away.

"I doubt you've slept with less than 10 people yourself, y/n" Said Laithan.

You smirked and then glared straight at Ruel. "One. I've slept with one person and it wasn't a hookup either." You continue to glare daggers at Ruel, "because my group, unlike yours, are true to their word, loyal to their partners and don't cheat." You spat back at each of them, while Ruel looked away from you and started to kick at the ground.