Your best friend's idol

It is pouring, your soaked and your best friend Emma is dragging you along the longest line you've EVER stood in. She was jumping up and down next to you beside herself. You didn't really want to be here, you want to be at home watching the latest Netflix shows but Emma made sure she bugged you until you came. All you know is that it's some famous singer who's apparently really hot and every girl likes him. You roll your eyes at the thought of it. 

As you and Emma make it into the building, you decide to go get yourself a drink to cheer yourself up for being here. So Emma stays inline and you go to buy some drinks. Oh, of course, you buy the drinks and get lost in this lobby area, wow, you think to yourself, your sense of direction is improving by each day.

As you turn the corner, you smash into someone.

"I'm wet. Again." You mumble, looking down at your shirt which was soaked in coke.

"Ahhh shit sorry," replies a voice.

You look up, like really up, and you see a good looking tall boy about you're age.

"Sorry I bumped you and got your shirt wet." He said again, peering at your expression on your face.

"It's okay" you mumble a reply

He smiles sweetly, "look I kinda gotta go but so sorry for wetting your shirt!" And with that, he disappears around another corner.

After the very loud energetic show, you wait for Emma outside the bathrooms when someone walks up behind you.

"hey hey, uh I'm sorry about before." It was that singer Ruel.

You turn around and look into his eyes, causing both of you to blush slightly and look away. 
"erm it's ok don't worry about it, I was wet anyway."

"Hey maybe we could catch up, and I'll buy you a coffee sometime?" he asks hopefully.

"Oh ah yeah sure."

"Can I have your number?" He asks with a smile.

Little did either of you know, that soon you were going to be a cute couple.