Welcome

I wake up at 6:00am and start to get ready for my flight. My brother josh had invited me over to go visit him in LA because I hadn't seen him in a while. I was already super close with Nessa (Josh's girlfriend) so I was super excited to see her again. She told me a few night ago that one boy at the Sway house was really excited to meet me and his name was Bryce, but I didn't think anything of it.

Josh-J
Lily(me)-L
Bro💩

Bro💩: hey sis have you boarded the plane yet?

L: yeah I'll call you when I land

Bro💩: ok I am bringing bryce with me to the airport . Ly can't wait to see you

5 hours later...The plane lands and you decided to call josh and tell him that you landed. He says that he is waiting for you outside the airport, so you walk outside and when you see him you run and jump in his arms and give him a tight hug. You look to the side and let go of josh and see someone with him. You figured that was Bryce. Damnnn he was soo hot and I just could t stop staring. Bryce noticed me staring and just laughed and came to introduce himself.

B: hey I'm Bryce Hall, I don't think we have met before
L: hi I'm lily.

I stutter saying because he was just so hot and got me nervous. I go and give him a hug and I instantly feel safe in his arms.
On the car ride to the sway house I sat in te back with bryce and we all just talked and got to catch up. I noticed bryce staring at me but I didn't think anything of it so I looked at him and gave him a slight smile. We get to the sway house and I open the door and see nessa so I run up to her and hug her.

N: OMG LILY!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!
L: awww ness I missed you to

After a couple of hours I had got to meet all the guys and I was already best friends with Jaden and bryce.

All the guys decided to watch a movie so I went over to the tv room and saw that there was a spot on the couch next to bryce so I went and sat there. He looked at me and smiled. I blushed but luckily no one noticed because I covered my face with my knees.

Bryces Pov...
As soon as I saw lily I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She was just so gorgeous and I had never felt this way around a girl before. It was a weird feeling because I just met her today so I can't fall for her already! Could I?

Back to Lily's POV...
Halfway through the movie I started yawning and bryce noticed so he sat closer to me so that our legs were touching. He signaled for me you use his shoulder as a pillow so I put my head on his shoulder. Ugh he was so muscular and I just felt so safe around him. Sooner or later I fell asleep and woke up the next morning really confused.