~~~

"Selene we have to go." I woke up to Margaret shaking me awake.

"Margaret? What's going on? Where are Elizabeth and Hawk?"

"I don't have time to explain. We have to stop Gilthunder." She helped me up from the ground and walked me outside.

"What on earth is going on? Why do we have to stop Gil." Margaret didn't say a word and kept walking.

"Stay here." I saw lightning bolts. Gilthunder. I held onto the wall and crept towards the corner so I could see what was going on. Gilthunder was attacking Meliodas. I couldn't let Gil make the same mistake I made by trying to kill Ban and the others. I ignored all of my muscles screaming as I ran towards Gilthunder. He didn't notice me running towards them as he started an attack with Meliodas as its target. Before I got the chance to intercept the attack, a mage hit me with her powers.

"I can't have you interfering, now can I, Selene." I rolled over to look at the person who started the attack.

"Vivian." I let the name fall from my lips, laced with hatred. I fell to the ground and Gilthunder didn't even notice me. Instead, he started another attack against Meliodas. I didn't have any energy left and I was covered in wounds. Meliodas used "Divine Slayer" while the others prepared attacks to counter his. Once Meliodas released his attack, he completely missed.

Great, he's dead. Gilthunder and all of the other Holy Knights are going to kill him. Meliodas got hit from all of the attacks. I tried to get up to go to him, but I was too weak. Hendrickson went to stab Meliodas while tears ran down my face. Kind of strange how things have changed. Just twenty-four hours ago, I would have been trying to help kill him. Time moved in slow motion. Giving me the chance to notice the sword that was about to stab Meliodas. It was covered in flames. Similar to my flames. Whatever power he has, I have. And that power was about to kill one of my heroes. Before the sword reached Meliodas, Gilthunder countered the attack, protecting Meliodas.

"...You've released me from the spell that's bound on me for so long, my hero, Meliodas!" I stared at Gilthunder incredulously. The pieces started to piece together. All of these years, and I couldn't tell he was being manipulated. All of these years and I still couldn't see his loyalties. Gilthunder continued to fight Hendrickson, completely oblivious to my condition.

Meliodas got up and walked over towards me. "Hey, Selene! What are you doing on the floor? You could have helped you know."

"You seemed to have it handled." I wrapped my cloak around me in an attempt of hiding my injuries. Meliodas walked over to Margaret and they started a conversation. I blacked out for a minute but once I regained consciousness, I noticed a ton of people around me.

Gilthunder looked over confused until he saw me. Based on the look on his face, I wasn't looking too good. "Selene, what are you doing here? Is everything okay?"

"I'm fine!" I stood up and walked over towards him. I noticed all of the blood left on the ground where I was just moments ago.

"Selene. What is going on, why are you bleeding?" I was about to respond but was about to say something but he was cut off by the others running towards us.

"Selene! Are you okay?" I looked over to Diane who was approaching us.

"Yeah, I'm good. Now, come on! Let's go save Elizabeth." I wrapped my cloak tighter around my body, trying to hide how not 'good' I was. Blood was rushing out of my side at an alarming rate but I ignored it. I needed to make it up to Elizabeth and the sins. I let myself think they all betrayed me instead of keeping faith in them. The only way I can make it up to them now is by saving Elizabeth. Howzer walked over towards me cautiously, afraid of what I would say to him. "Howzer, I am so sorry. You were right all along. I hope you can forgive me."

"I already have. I can't even imagine how you must have been feeling." He gave me a gentle pat on the back but that was enough to throw me off balance. Howzer quickly put his arm around me to help steady me.

"Let's go save Elizabeth." I jumped onto Howzer's back and we all ran towards the castle. We stopped but I didn't have the energy to lift my head off of his shoulder. I heard people talking but it was muffled. I could feel that we were being teleported but I still couldn't move. My body felt as if it were paralyzed. Even when people were yelling at each other, I couldn't understand what they were saying or move a muscle. This was not a good sign.

After a long time of trying, I was able to tilt my head so I could see what was going on. We were right outside of the king's chambers. I watched as none other than Merlin opened the door. I still couldn't make out what they were saying and my vision started to blur. I felt Howzer start to shake. I looked at his face and noticed tears running down his face. Dreyfus sat on his knees in defeat. Howzer put me down and handed me off to Gilthunder and Margaret. Many of the eyes in the room landed on me when Howzer turned his back, revealing his armor, covered in my blood. My blood slowly dripped off of his armor, staining the floor red. Merlin, the king, and a boy with red hair teleported away. Before anyone had the chance to comment on my condition, the castle broke apart. Sending all of us plummeting towards the ground.