XI: We'll Be The Stars // Sabrina Carpenter

BRADLEY'S POV

I was by the beach because i took my dog out. I missed spending time with the little guy. I let him run around while i sat on the sand.

"Hey, stranger." Someone startles me.

"Oh, hey, Sabrina." I say and she sits next to me.

"I called you." She says.

"Really? Sorry, I left my phone at home." I explain.

"It's okay."

"Why'd you call?" I ask.

"Because we need to talk." She replies.

"You know, these talks have become an usual thing." I comment.

She hands me a small pile of paper. I read and unfold each one.

"What's this?" I ask.

"Be honest, Bradley." She says.

She looked serious and she called me by first name which means she is serious.

"I think it's time we talk about the truth." She adds, not looking straight at me.

I knew it. I knew this day would come. I'd just have to tell her.

"I don't think there's much to talk about here, Sabrina." I say and we're silent for a while.

"I know it's from you." She says, still not making eye contact.

"And what makes you think that?" I ask.

She hands me another folded paper. I unfold it and it was the poem i made for school. How'd she get this?

"The handwriting match." She says.

"Is Mrs. Bennedict behind all this?" I ask and she chukles and nods.

"I knew it." I add.

"I hope you knew that I'd find out somehow." She says.

"Yeah, i knew that too." I reply.

"Why didn't you just tell me?" She asks.

"It's not that easy, Sabrina." I answer.

"So you thought playing secret admirer would make things easier?" She says, sounding a little angry.

"No, i thought not telling you and hoping that you'd get the signs was easier." I correct her, a bit of anger in my voice too.

"Or at least that's what i thought." I add softly.

"Well, i can't blame you. I should've just.." she trails.

"Just what?" I ask anxiously.

"I should've just told you how i felt too." She says then we both fall silent.

After a while, Sabrina stood up.

"I should go, the sun's going down." She says.

"Sabrina, wait." I stop her as i also stand.

I grab her hand and look straight into her beautiful eyes.

"I know ill have to do it someday so might as well tell you now." I state and she looks confused.

"Carpenter, I... I really like you. More than just a friend." I say softly.

Im nervous about her reaction.

She looks down but i bring her chin up so we'd make eye contact.

"Bradley, I..." She starts.

"The sun's setting." I cut her off.

"The time i knew i liked you more than just a friend was in the treehouse, that's a sunset I'll always remember." I say and she smiles.

"Our almost kiss." She chuckles.

"Yeah, our almost kiss." I say and she looks away, to the ocean.

"We're so stupid." She says out of the blue.

"Why?"

"Because it was obvious, how we felt about each other. But we neglected the signs. We clearly enjoy each other's company and we have way too much almost-kisses. It's stupid." She answers.

"Well, we can correct that." I say and she looks at me.

"Sabrina, im tired of our almost-kisses." I say as i walk closer to her and i touch her cheek.

I stare at her beautiful eyes and how they light up because of the sunset. I lean in slowly and i kiss her and she kisses back. Our first kiss.

"Sabrina Carpenter, would you be my girlfriend?" I ask.

"Bradley Steven Perry, of course." She answers and i hug her as tight as i can and lift her up from the ground.

"Perry, put me down now!" She exclaims and i do so.

She's laughing from all the spinning and i just admire her.

"I love you." I say.

.

.

×LATE UPDATE OMG SORRRYYY! AND OMG GUYTHSS HOPE YOU LIKED THAT AHHHH FEELSSSS THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT I LOVE Y'ALL! :* im sorry im such a shitty writer but yeah... not the end yet! KEEP UP THE LOVE MWAAAA ×