V: Can't Blame A Girl For Trying \\ Sabrina Carpenter

×This chapter is in honor of Bradley's 16th birthday (11/23/14) ×

SABRINA'S POV

I wake up around 7 in the morning and I immediately take a shower. I head downstairs and eat some cereal while watching television.

Minutes later, the doorbell rings. I get up and open the door.

"Bradley?"

"You didn't read my text, did you?" He says.

"I may have forgotten to check my phone this morning." I say, innocently.

He shows me the text he sent which read: 'Carpenter, I'll be there by 8.'

"We're hanging out, remember?" He says.

"Oh yeah. Just let me get dressed." I say as I let him in and I run to my bedroom.

BRADLEY'S POV

While waiting for Sabrina to finish changing, I looked around their living room. I see a huge painting canvas but it was empty. I didn't know she could paint.

"Whatcha lookin' for, sheriff?" She asks out of the blue which made me jump a little.

"I was just lookin' around, ma'am." I reply in a sheriff voice and she laughs.

"Let's go, loser." She says and we both head out of the house.

-----

"Are you serious?" She asks. She looked very excited too.

"Very. I can see you're excited." I say.

"Of course, I am! I love carnivals." She says as she grabs my hand and drags me to the ticket booth.

We bought our tickets and went on a bunch of rides and played some games and obviously, I won.

"Did you have fun?" I ask her.

"Loads of fun!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed. Should we get going?"

"One more ride, pleeasssee?" She begs.

"Fine. But which one? We tried almost all."

"The ferris wheel!" She exclaims.

We line up for the ferris wheel and I can tell she's very excited. It was our turn so we took our seats and they brought us to the top.

"Wow, everything's so pretty." She says in awe.

"Ugh, I'm in love with the sky." She adds.

"Why?" I ask.

"I ask myself the same question. I love a lot of things for no exact reason." She answers.

We were now done with the ride and we were on our way to In-n-out. I wanted to go somewhere nice for lunch but in-n-out is tempting. I hope she likes it.

We go inside in-n-out and we sit at a table by the window.

"How'd you know I like In-N-Out?" She asked.

"You do?" I counter. That was shocking.

"I love this place. This is my home." She answers.

"Wow, Carpenter, we have a lot of things in common." I say and she just smiles.

We eat our food and we even got some hats. Sabrina took a picture of us in the car with our hats on. The hat suits her.

"So, where are we going next?" She asks.

"I can't tell you. It's a surprise." I say and she pouts.

We arrive at my dad's house which was by the beach.

"You have a beach house?" She asks, examining at the place.

"I guess you can call it that but it's my dad's house." I say.

We go inside and we head to the kitchen.

"So, your dad is here?" She asks.

"No, he's still working. He usually comes home late."

I get some food as she looks around. We go to the living room and we watch some movies.

× it's not over!!! More next chapter! I just wanted to tease you guys lol. Hope you enjoyed! THANK YOU FOR READING, VOTING, AND COMMENTING! :D i hope you're curious on what's next. Ha. ×