VIII: Stay With Me \\ Sam Smith

"Let's all jump from the cliff! My dad and I did it all the time. It's safe." Rowan suggests.

"That's awesome! Let's go!" Spencer says

We all follow Rowan to the cliff. It wasn't far and the cliff wasn't so far from the water.

"The water here is deep. Don't underestimate it." Rowan warns.

"I'll go first!" Jake says.

"Care to jump with me?" Jake asks Rowan as he extends his arm for her to take.

Rowan smiles and grabs Jake's hand. They walk to the edge of a cliff and they jump.

They all screamed of excitement then we heard a splash.

"That was amazing!!" They both exclaimed in unison.

"I'm going neeeexxxxttt." Piper says as she jumps.

Splash.

"Come on, guys! It's awesome." She says.

Bradley extends his hand to me and I take it.

"I'm a little scared." I whisper.

"Don't be. I'm right here." He assures as he tightens his grip on my hand and it didn't hurt. It actually made me feel safe.

At the count of three, we jump. We go underwater and rise up to the surface together. Still holding hands.

"That was wicked!" He claims.

"Come on Peyton!" Jake shouts.

Peyton (List) and Spencer jumped together and Peyton (Meyer) did the grand finale.

We all swim back to shore which wasn't that far. We head back to the house.

We had a movie marathon and we had pizza for dinner. We all went outside by the bonfire and roasted some marshmallows.

"Hey." Bradley says as he sat next to me.

"Oh, hey."

"Having fun so far?" He asks.

"So much fun. This is way better than staying at home." I reply then we were both silent.

"Bradley." I whisper.

"Yeah?"

"Don't freak out but.."

"But what?" He asks.

"Your marshmallow is burning." I say and he blowd out the fire on his marshmallow.

"What a waste." I giggle.

"I wonder if it tastes good." He smirks at me as if he had an evil plan. No.

"No. I'm not eating that." I say.

"I'll eat if you eat." He says.

"You first."

He takes a good look at the black marshmallow and takes a bite.

"Tastes like fire." He says. "Your turn."

He hands me the marshmallow and I take a bite.

"Ew. It does taste like fire." I say.

He hands me a bottle of water and I drink from it.

"Thanks." I say as I hand him the marshmallow stick.

"Hey, Sabrina, do you know the song 'Stay With Me'?" Jake asks.

"Yeah, why?"

"Could you sing it?"

"Sure." I shrug.

Jake sits next to me, bringing his guitar. He starts playing and I sing.

Oh, won't you stay with me?
'Cause you're all I need
This ain't love, it's clear to see
But darling, stay with me

They all clap.

"You have an amazing voice." Jake says.

"Thanks. You're really good in playing the guitar." I say.

"I didn't know you could sing." Bradley says.

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me."

*

*

×Exams are finally over wooo parteeeeyyy! I know this chapter sucks I'll make it better next time! Bare with me cause my mind's a little foggy from all the studying (information overload) and I featured Sabrina's AMAZIIINNNGGG voice :') check out the video •• THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT GUYS LOVE YOU :'* ×