VII: Bloom \\ Paper Kites

SABRINA'S POV

It's Friday and I'm waiting for Rowan to fetch me. We're all going to her rest house for the weekend. It's my first time going but they go there every summer.

I hear a car honk. It's probably Rowan. I head outside and make sure I locked everything. I hop in the back of her pick up.

Everyone was already fetched which means, I was the last.

"Are you excited, Sab?" Piper asks.

"Super!" I squeal.

We're on our way to her rest house which was by the lake. We were at the back of her pickup truck so us girls had to tie our hair because of the wind.

We get to her rest house and it is awesome. We look around and call dibs on the beds. Luckily, I got top bunk and Rowan on the bottom.

"So where's lunch?" Jake asks.

"Yeah, I'm pretty hungry." Piper adds.

"Let's have lunch outside." Rowan says.

"And we can go swimming after!" Peyton squeals and we all agree.

We start preparing the food outside and I decided to go and change into my swimsuit.

I grab my suit from my backpack and look for the bathroom.

As I exit the room to look for the bathroom, I bump into Bradley.

"Woah, watch where you're going cowgirl." He smirks.

"Sorry. I was trying to find the bathroom." I say.

"Just down the hall, sweetheart." He smirks again and enters the room.

I go down the hall and enter the bathroom. I change into my swimsuit and wear my normal clothes over it.

I look at the mirror and think about our small conversation. He called me sweetheart. I almost melted.

'Stop, Sabrina. He likes Peyton not you.' I say to myself.

I exit the bathroom and head to the backyard and we all eat our lunch.

After eating lunch, we had a little chat. A few laughs and jokes.

"Hey, I thought we were going swimming." Piper says.

"Omg! I have an idea!" Rowan exclaims with matching hand slamming.

× Ha! Cliffhanger again. Sorry for the slow updates I don't want to force myself to write when I'm having a writer's block. And please note that i won't be updating until next week because it's my exam week. Please bare with me. THANK YOU READING, COMMENTING AND VOTING :'D ×