secret tutor pt. 2

Here's part 2! 

***

"Hey," Seamus came to greet me. "Hey," I answered. We were at Zonko's Joke Shop which is famous for its jokes. 

"What do you want to do first?" he asked me and I didn't want to make things awkward by shrugging so I lead us to the nearest things. 

Which was a bad choice. 

The weasely twins- Fred & George- were there. 

"Well, well, young love-" Fred said. 

"How amazing," George finished. 

"Ugh, go prank some first years," I rolled my eyes and led Seamus and me as far away from them as possible. 

"Ooh, look at those Nose-biting teacups," I said. "Do you want it? It's my treat," Seamus said looking at me. "No thanks I don't really want anything," I told him. 

*** 

"So, three sugar quills, two dungbombs, and three hiccough sweets," the witch running the store said to me and I nodded. Seamus chuckled and paid for it. 

"I know, I know, I said I didn't want anything but I got stuff anyway. That's what happens when you go out with me," I shrugged and he smiled at me. 

His smile dropped when someone shoved by us making Seamus drop some of my sugar quills. "Watch it," he said and picked them up. 

"Sorry," Draco said, his voice filled with sarcasm. 

"Ugh, let's just go," I said taking Seamus's hands in mine, not realizing it. 

Draco looks at our hands intertwined and just walks away with his three Slytherin girls following him. 

"I'm guessing the date went well," Hermione said taking a look at me and Seamus's intertwined hands. "Yeah," I grinned and we both blushed. 

We kept our hands intertwined the rest of the Hogsmeade and only let go once we got into Hogwarts. 

"You're such a bitch," a Slytherin who was a 3rd year barked at me. 

"Yeah, and a bad one," I said and walked away from her. 

Don't you ever forget it. 

I caught Draco smirking and kept on walking to the Gryffindor common room. 

Once I got to the common room, Parvati and Lavender immediately made their way to me. "Is he a good kisser?" Lavender asked and my eyes widened. 

Draco? What?

"Yeah, is Seamus a good kisser?" Parvati echoed and realization sunk into my head.

RIght... Seamus! Why the hell was I thinking Dr-

"Sorry, we haven't kissed," I informed them. I felt other students eavesdropping too. 

They frowned and left me alone. 

Um, you just wanted gossip? You could've asked. 

Why am I getting all sassy? I would have never shown that kind of sass to the third year but all of a sudden I'm getting all...

Draco is a terrible influence on me. 

"Oh, come on Hermione! Please let me copy off you," Ron whined. "No," Hermione simply stated.

I grinned and sat near them. 

"Holy shit! I forgot to do my Potions homework. Hermione, can you help a girl out?" I asked and she handed it over to me.