playing cupid for... ho? pt. 2

ho= Harry & Cho.

Hey, it's better than Charry.

***

"That was some good pastry," I said once I finished moaning about how good the pastries were. Fred was trying not to make a dirty joke out of it and George wanted to throw up.

Harry and Ron were sulking in the common room- probably about what happened with Cedric coming to Cho's rescue first.

"Hey," I said sitting across from them. "Where's Hermione?" I ask them. "Library, where else?" Ron grunted.

Fred and I exchanged nervous looks.

"Why are you so down?" I ask them.

"Cedric asked Cho out just when Harry was about to," Ron muttered. "It was embarrassing," Harry added, looking down.

I feel terrible.

"You deserve better if she can't see you for who you really are," I say to him with a smile.

"Where did you learn that? George asked once we got up to go to their dormitory. "No clue, but it came from here," I said pointing to my heart.

"Deep," Fred and George said.

"I know," I agreed and plopped down on Fred's bed.

"What are we going to do!" I groaned. "Harry probably thinks it's our fault but won't tell us that he knows," I added, laying on my stomach. .

"We'll think of something. How about I lock up Cedric and tell Cho to go with Harry instead and once they get married I'll unlock him and tell him to stay away from her," George said with an evil look in his eye.

"I'm just going to take a lucky guess you haven't gotten over Hufflepuff's win last quidditch match," I said and Fred glumly nodded for his twin. "Don't do anything that'll get us expelled- I mainly mean you two," I said.

"Harry wouldn't want us expelled," I add.

"Can't you get one of your friends to ask him out so he'll choose her over Cho," Fred said.

"Wait a minute..." I perked up, an amazing idea coming inside my head waiting to be said.

***

"Hey, Cedric, you busy?" I said walking near Cedric. He was with his friends- of course, he was busy. I mentally face-palmed myself but he smiled.

"No, I was just going to our common room," he smiled.

"Can we talk?" I ask him. "Sure," he said and told his friends he'll catch up with them later.

"So, your going out with Cho- just what I heard," I said, looking down. "Where's this coming at?" he asked.

"Don't feel bad I said this but- Harry was going to ask her out but you beat him to it and Fred and George were making me lie to you so you'd break her heart so Harry could-" Cedric cut me off when he chuckled.

"You think we're going out, on a date?" he asked and I nodded, sheepishly.

"She's like my sister. The real reason I asked her out was because she wanted to make Harry jealous," he said.

"I-I feel so stupid," I said. "Don't be, no one knew- actually no one was supposed to find out," he said, lowering his voice. "So, what your saying is... actually I have no idea what your saying," I chuckled.

He leaned closer to me to whisper something.

"Miles?" Fred said and I froze.

"Oh, hey Fred, guess what?" I said but Fred walked away.

"He got the wrong idea," I sighed and Cedric looked guilty. "It's not your fault," I assured him but he didn't smile back.

"I'll talk to him later," he said and walked off.

"Fuck," I groaned and ran after Fred.

***

"Baby, you got the wrong idea," I said barging into his dormitory. "Did I? It looked like he was about to kiss you and you seemed in no rush to push him away," he said.

I looked at him but he didn't want to meet my gaze.

"He was just covering for Cho- she wanted to make Harry jealous so he would ask her out," I said.

"He didn't have to lean that close to you," Fred said finally meeting my gaze.

I saw the hurt in his eyes- something I never wanted to see.

"Fred," I moaned and hugged him tightly.

"Please don't be mad at me. I would never hurt you- I love you so fucking much. I love you- I love you- I love-" I said but Fred shut me up by tilting my head towards him and kissing me.

"I love you too," he whispered.

***

"I don't know why I got so mad," he said. "It's ok babe, if I saw you that close to another chick, I would've been expelled for raising my wand on her," I said, struggling to clip my bra on.

Yeah... we just finished doing it.

I realized he wasn't going to help me anytime soon so I gave up and put my bra on his bed.

"Oh well," I sighed. "Guess I'll have to walk in public with my tits out," I sighed.

"Over my dead body," he said and clipped it on for me.

"Thank you," I said giving him a kiss. "We better go tell Harry to ask Cho out, fast," I said, realizing what we had to do.

***

"We are so good at what we do," I said with my hand over my heart.

Cho and Harry were officially an item.

"I wouldn't bet on that. I haven't forgotten about what you first did,"Hermione said coming up to us.

"How did she get here?" Fred said and Hermione rolled her eyes.

"Ok, fine but in the end, we managed to unite 2 single people," I said.

And that was good enough for me.

I am so sorry for the insensitive joke ("over my dead body").

I love Fred and J.K did not have to cut him off. He was an angel- she didn't just kill Fred- she also killed George (because their twins and like if you kill one, the other one is basically dead). Like what was the point of killing him?!!?

She just gained an enemy.

*realizes without her I wouldn't know about Fred*

Oops, never mind not exactly an enemy.

*nervously laughs*

Anyways continue for the next story.

<3