1 - "A new begining"

🇷🇺 Russia's pov 🇷🇺

~

I just woke up, the stupid alarm woke me up again. I totally forgot that today was the day I was supposed to move out, so when I saw all my stuff packed up at first I thought I got kicked out of the house... Turns out I'm just going on highschool.

I'm excited to go there. I'm happy I left the school where I got a bad start, I really wanted to start over. My old classmates all went on the highschool in our hometown, only I am going somewhere else. I will love with my "brother" Germany. He is two years older from me and lives in the school apartments. Now I became his roommate, that will be fun.

USSR : „Wake up son, or else your bus will leave."

Russia : „Yes yes I'm up father."

I was really tired but somehow managed to get out of my bed and change clothes. Then I went downstairs to eat some breakfast. My brother and sisters we're already there.

Belarus : „good morning Russia! Up kinda early don't you think?"

Russia : „You have no idea how much I would love to sleep a bit more, but I can't Bel."

I took a bite of my sandwich.

Belarus : „And why is that?"

Ukraine : „He's going on highschool don't you remember?"

Kazakhstan : „I forgot as well, sorry Rus."

Russia : „It's ok, and yeah I am. My bus is going soon so I need to hurry."

Belarus : „Noo don't go!!"

Russia : „Don't worry Bel, I promise I'll come back when summer holidays will begin again."

I parted her on the head and continued eating my breakfast. Then came the time to take my stuff and say goodbye to my family.

Russia : „Bye everyone, I'm going to miss you through these 10 months."

USSR : „We will miss you too, just take care ok?"

My father hugged me, then I hugged everyone else. Third Reich, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine. Then I just said another goodbye to everyone and left to the bus stop. The town was like 3 hours away from here if you go by a bus, so I downloaded a lot of songs. I got some russian classics and Maroon 5, his songs are golden. When I came at the bus stop I just waited there few minutes and my bus already came. I bought the ticket and sat somewhere right next to a window. Then I turned on my phone where I had the music and just enjoyed the ride.

After like 3 hour ride I finally got there, Germany was there waiting for me and later on helped me with my stuff.

Russia : „Thanks Ger, but you know I can handle it on my own."

I laughed a little

Germany : „You know I always help when I can Russland. Now let's go, I have a lot to show you."

I came early, one day before the school even strated. Germany first took me into his apartment and showed me everything. I left the stuff there and he took me on a walk around the town. He showed me a lot great spots, maybe I'll come there to clear my mind one day. When we came at the apartment I packed up my stuff and then just went into sleep without even setting an alarm, I was really tired from the walk and everything.

~ next morning ~

Germany : „Wake up Russland! Wake up!"

Russia : „Huh?! What happened?!"

Germany : „You forgot to set an alarm so I'm waking you up now. I don't want you to miss your first day of highschool."

Russia : „Shit! Thanks Ger!"

I quickly changed my clothes and followed Germany into the building. There was so many unknown countries that I even got kinda anxious. Germany showed me where my class is and then left for his own. I first took a deep breath to calm myself down and then entered the class. I knew no one from them, literally. I just sat in the back where no one can really see me. I feel like my middle school years are coming back, and I don't like it...

??? : „Hello!"

??? : „Hoi! (≧▽≦)"

Two unknown voices spoke to me all of the sudden, there was a boy with a flag that was red and white and had a maple leaf in the middle, he also had a hat similiar to my Ushanka. Next to him was a girl with cat ears and tail, her flag was white with red circle in the middle. She had some weaboo clothes on her.

Canada : „My name is Canada!"

Japan : „And I'm japan? What is your name? (ㆁωㆁ)"

Russia : „Uh.. Russia, nice to meet you Canada and Japan!"

Japan : „Hai finally some new friend! Me and Canada were desperate because everyone think we are weirdos and don't even talk to us, and that's our first day here (눈‸눈)"

Canada : „Yeah, you are the only one who is acting normal here."

I smiled lightly, someone telling me I'm normal and even became friends with me right at the first day, I just love it here!

Later on I spoke with Canada and Japan nonstop, they were talking about all random stuff you could ever think of. It was really fun.

When the bell rang we went outside the class to look around the school and just get some view of it. While looking at the school, we also saw a lot of people. Japan and Canada introduced me to some of them, they were older from us tho. Some were from second year and some from third just like Germany is. I also met him and he introduced me to his boyfriend Poland. Then they introduced me to even more and more poeple, like Mexico, Spain, Australia, New Zealand and more! But while me and Canada went to the restroom I saw some... Boy. He had glasses on him, headphones and just kept walking without even looking at anyone or even talking to anyone. He was really mysterious. I knew he was not from our class, and Canada knows almost everyone in here ( not the new people in our class ) so when he came out I asked him about the mysterious boy.

Russia : „Canada? Can I ask you something? Do you see that boy? Who is he?"

Canada : „He?.. well.. he's my brother."

Russia : „Wait how many brothers do you have exactly?-"

Canada : „ Four- You already met with new Zealand and Aussie right? Well the boy over there is America, he's the eldest one from us. He goes into class with your brother Germany. However he's acting really strange for past few years. He's doesn't to talk to anyone and always listens to some music of his. I remember that the MP3 player was a gift from mom... He always carries it around."

Russia : „Oh, I see. Thanks for telling me."

Canada : „No problem, I have no idea if America would accept you and stuff but it's worth a try! I'll ask him today if you two wouldn't start talking, but there's more of a chance he'll say no."

Russia : „It's ok! You don't have to do that if it's uncomfortable for him. Just give him space."

Canada : „Oh, ok then!"

After our small talk the bell rang again, so we had to go back into the class. Last time as we left I looked behing me at America, who was also in hurry for his next class...

I know I'm not the most social, but I will be friends with you somehow. You will not be on your own. I promise.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel weird writing this but here. Hope you will enjoy the fanficition 🤝

Small info here:
~ Russia and everyone in the first year are 15-16, from second they are 16-17, third are 17-18 ( Germany and Ame ) And Fourth are 18-19

That's all! Thanks for reading, I'm excited to write the next chapter for you 🇺🇲🇷🇺