7 - "Long time no see"

~ Russia and America decided to go on a "date" together. Russia wanted to confirm something that has been going on with him for some time now, and America was just being happy his best friend wants to take him somewhere again. However in school, Russia gets mildly surprised.. ~

🇷🇺 Russia's pov 🇷🇺

Finland?

Her?

When?

Why?

Us?

Classmates?

Again?

Those thoughts were running through my head like a truck. She couldn't possibly be here. It can't be true. She didn't chose the school I did, so why is she here? She chose completely different school, somewhere far away. So what the hell is she doing here.

Finland : „Hello, my name is Finland and I moved here just a while ago. My last school didn't have good terms and my family got a better job here, so that's why I moved. I hope you can all accept me as your classmate."

She smiled and waited for Haiti's instructions.

Haiti : „Thank you Finland. Now go sit down, wherever you like."

Finland nodded and went over to table where was only one girl, it was Estonia. Estonia was more of an introvert like Ame, but we never really got to chat.

The hour went as usual. I was uncomfortable being with Finland in one room but what can I do. We were classmates now. I just had to wait until the hour will be over.

Second one was a pain too, nothing too good to learn and Finland was still here. The only thing that saved me were Canada and Japan. Without them I would be lost here. Ame was two grades above so he couldn't help me at hours.

Finally. A break. A big one. Sure fifteen minutes, but still better than out five and ten minute ones. I got out of our classroom and went over to find Ame somewhere. Canada saw me and didn't mind me , he knew where I was going. Where else can I possibly go.. only to America.

While I was searching, I didn't really care what were others doing. I just saw them pass by and talk with eachother. I went over to check to the corner if he was not there.. where could he possibly be. Then , I heard footsteps behind me.

I turned around hoping it was Ame, but what I saw got me. It was Finland

Russia : „Were you following me?."

I asked annoyed. I didn't want to talk to her. Not after everything that has been done in the past. What I've done.

Finland : „Oh maybe a little, sorry about that.. I just wanted to know if it's really you Russia. And looks like it is. Even taller and more handsome."

She smiled at me , and I started blushing. She was my past crush so what could I do.

Russia : „Oh yeah it's me. Long time no see I guess... After few years of ignoring eachother."

Her smile got more sad as I said that.

Finland : „Im sorry, it's just you made me sad a lot that time. But it's past now ok? I would like to be friends with you again. I don't know if you have some now but you probably don-"

Russia : „I do."

I replied coldly. I know she still assumed I was isolating myself from everyone, but now I have friends.. I have Ame, and I'm happy.

Finland : „Oh sorry about that! I thought you were still that one mysterious boy just wondering around school silent. But it has been a long time now. So makes sense you changed."

Russia : „Yeah, you didn't change at all though. Maybe by looks. Excuse me now, I need to find my .. friend."

Why that last word sounds.. not right to me.
I slowly walked away before Finland asked me something.

Finland : „Am I really the same? After all those years.."

Russia : „Maybe? We didn't talk much remember. But I can say you look more pretty. You grew up. See you in class."

Finland started blushing but I didn't really mind. Sure it made me smile a little, cause she was my past crush and maybe there was a chance of us being friends again even after now much I've hurt her, but I really had to find Ame now.

I wasn't in luck. Ame was nowhere to be seen. I was worried what could go wrong. So whole day I wasn't thinking about anything else, only if he's ok.

After end of our hours and finally being able to go home, I searched for Ame once again. Luckily Finland didn't follow me this time . I will talk to her in class tomorrow.

I was searching everywhere untill I FINALLY found him. He was going out of the restroom, yawning.

Russia : „Ame!! Thank god!!"

I ran up to him and hugged him. He was really confused from my actions.

America : „Russ? What are you doing? I was just in restroom."

He smirked at me and then I started to blush a little from embarrassment.

Russia : „you know I was scared something happened to you.. I didn't see you at the break at all and I couldn't think about anything else today.."

His eyes got bigger and blushed now.

America : „O-oh yeah sorry about that. Our professor gave me some extra stuff to do because apparently to them I'm not good enough or shit."

I got mad after hearing the last sentence. Him, and not good enough? Are they blind?

Russia : „Its alright Ame, I was just worried a lot.. and don't listen to them ok? It's not like they are better than you. You are magnificent, smart ,kind just everything. So really don't give a damn about what they tell you."

That got America, he was probably a blushing mess by now and looked away pulling his hoodie on quickly. I still saw it tho, it was .. cute.

America : „T-thanks Russ.. a-anyways! How about the cafeteria we wanted to go today? Is it still up?"

Russia : „Yeah of course it is! I can't wait to take you there, and then maybe let's go to some park? I know you don't like this stuff b-"

He put his hand across my mouth, making me blush.

America : „like I said, until you are with me, I'm going anywhere."

He gave a warm smile, and I blushed more.

Why was I turning into a blushing mess...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am super motivated now woo hoo! Sorry that is chapter is not so long, but I decided to split one chapter into two. This is the part of story I was waiting for the most and I'm so happy I finally got my motivation back as well ^^ just makimg covers takes some time. Thanks for the patience , ily 🌺 ( I promise the second one will have better cover ,, )

See you in the next chapter! 🇺🇲🇷🇺💖