Chapter Twenty-Four

Scarlett was sitting at her desk, filling out her latest mission for the five men whom she was expecting in her office momentarily. She wanted them to rob a train carrying a shipment of weapons and part of their payment for their services was a quick rutting with her before they left and another when they returned with their mission completed successfully.

                A knock on her door had her lifting her pen from the paper and placing the lid on her ink.

                “Come in…” she called out breathily. The door opened and she expected to see the five men, fresh meat for her to enjoy. Instead Bear stepped in. Instead of being disappointed, Scarlett was pleased as she stood and went to him quickly.

                His lips found hers quickly and she wiggled her body against him, feeling him tremble and delighting in the power she held over such a large man.

                “God I want you, Miss Scarlett.” He groaned against her mouth. She reached her hand down and cupped his throbbing arousal through his trousers.

                “I can tell.”

                Bear’s hips began to pump, rubbing himself against her hand as she squeezed. He moaned loudly and then put his lips to her neck.

                “There’s something we need to talk about…” he whispered as his hand dipped down into the waistband of her skirt. His eyes widened when he realized she wore no underclothes. Scarlett was wearing only her corset and skirt since she’d been prepared for her meeting.

                “I have company coming.” She replied to his unspoken question. He grumbled, his hips still moving and his large cock still pumping against her hand. He slid on finger into her wet folds and Scarlett’s breath caught in her chest.

                “You know I don’t like that.” He warned and Scarlett sighed.

                “You know you are the only man I am with for the sheer pleasure of your touch. With everyone else it is just business.”

                Bear growled and freed himself from his trousers and Scarlett wrapped her hand around his smooth shaft. “The boy’s parents should be here any day. I have the men on alert watching for any sign.” He informed her.

                Scarlett nodded and clung to him with her free hand as he teased her with his oh so talented hands. “I can’t wait until they arrive. I’ve been looking forward to killing them for a long long time.”

                “The boy is planning something.” Bear warned, his voice becoming more hoarse and rough. Sarlett could feel her own body tightening and climbing.

                “He’s four, Bear. I don’t think they ‘plan’ things.”