Chapter Fourteen

Scarlett let out a wanton moan as she bent over her desk and the man behind her grunted and thrust himself inside of her over and over.

                Sweat slicked her skin and droplets ran down her full breasts, gathering on her hard pink nipples before slipping off onto the dark mahogany wood. Scarlett tossed her long, dark hair over her shoulder and the man gripped her hips tightly and continued to plow into her, sounding more like a rutting bull than a man.

                Scarlett knew he was nearing his release and she wasn’t, so she quickly slid her hand down to her swollen clit to help things along.

                She was nearing her own peak as the grunts coming from the man behind her became much more earnest, and then the door to her office flung open.                

                Scarlett nearly cried out in frustration when the man behind her tried to stop. She pushed herself against him and wiggled as she glared over her shoulder at him.

                “Did I tell you to stop?” she hissed and he shook his head before continuing his earlier motions. Scarlett turned her attention back to the man at the door who was watching them with his tongue all but hanging out of his mouth and a noticeable bulge growing at the front of his pants.

                “Who are you?” Scarlett asked, knowing that his view was a good one since she was behind her desk facing the door. Her full breasts were bouncing and on display for him to see.

                “C… Critter, ma’am.” He replied, his voice raspy. Scarlett rolled her eyes. What was it with these men and their ridiculous nicknames? Hell the man still pounding her from behind called himself Bear or something like that.

                “Why don’t you step on in and close that door, Critter?” she offered. Critter did as he was told and Scarlett cried out as Bear stiffened and his fingers dug into her hips. Scarlett stood straight and pressed her back into Bear’s hard sweaty stomach and chest and trembled against him for several long moments, fully aware of Critter’s eyes taking in the sight of her naked body, and enjoying his appraisal.

                “Get back to work now, Bear.” Scarlett stated as she pulled away from the big man. “I need to have a meeting with Critter.”

                Bear threw Critter a territorial glare which Scarlett found endearingly stupid. There was no one man who could satisfy her and Bear knew that. Yet with men they always felt as if their cock should be enough. Most of the time Scarlett let Bear believe that his was simply to keep the seven foot tall oak tree of a man from scaring off all the others.

                Scarlett put her hands on her full, naked hips and pointed at the door. “Go, Bear.” She ordered. Bear growled, sounding much like his namesake, as he scooped up his clothes and stormed out of her office, slamming the heavy door behind him.

                Scarlett took her time, sauntering across the room and getting a glass of brandy from the decanter beside the window, aware that Critter was still ogling her naked body.