Chapter X

Comment for a chapter dedication.

___________________________

I don't know what it was with Harry and dancing but was in the middle of playing Just Dance 2015 with the twins, and everyone was laughing at how the girls were better than Harry. Daisy and Phoebe did a little hip bump after Harry lost, and now Harry was demanding for a rematch.

Locking his eyes towards the front door, Louis felt a sudden rush of sadness, like someone just told him horrible news. Getting up and walking away from everyone into the kitchen to grab a small snack and leaning on the counter.

Staring at the white tile of the floors Louis never opened his snack but just started thinking about life. Sitting on the counter top he knew he couldn't stay here long because his mum would say something about this. Hearing boots and seeing them he looked up to see Harry, "You okay?"

"I guess, just thinking about life." Walking closer towards Louis, Harry put his hands on thighs and Louis leaned in closer wrapping his legs around Harry's waist, he smiled.

"Want to talk about it?"

"No."

"Can I at least make you laugh?" Laughing lightly Louis replied, "Of course anything for you babes." Licking his lips and thinking for a bit Harry talked, "Can I have directions?" Confused Louis didn't get what he meant, "To where? I don-"

"To your heart." Biting his lower lip Louis couldn't help but blush a little, making Harry want to say more just to see him do so. "Can I take your picture to prove to all my friends that angels do exist?" Looking down Harry thought he was an angel, little did he know Harry was his guardian angel.

"If I were to ask you out on a date, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?"

"Harry are you asking me out? And what if I say no?"

"What will it take for me to make you say yes?"

Pecking Harry lightly Louis pulled him closer by his shirt and whispering, "Show me some of your music? Please?" Sighing Harry took Louis' hand and caressed it slowly and kissed him lightly whispering an 'of course anything for you.' "But we will have to leave here to go to my house... if you don't mind could we go tomorrow?"

"I'm sure my mum wouldn't mind since she met you and all." Smiling Harry was happy with Louis, and that's all he could ever ask for in life. It is nice to know someone is there for you and has your back all the time. It's crazy to think how much your life can change so fast when you fall in love. But falling in love slowly is the best, maybe the best thing in this horrible messed up world. Hopefully no one will ever break or fall down into darkness.

"So... what do I say we kiss?" As Harry pushed Louis a little and moved back playing a game with him, he grinned when Louis wasn't looking. "Nah I mean no kissing until the first date is done you know?" Rolling his eyes Louis loved when they both got like this. "Please? You can do whatever you want with me." intrigued Harry almost gave in but didn't, to be honest he was mad he didn't pick the choice too.

Taking out his phone and typing to his friends who are most likely at a frat party, smiling the whole time Louis generally got happy at this moment. "Hey you are suppose to pay attention to me!" Stopping one foot Harry pouted like a little kid, Louis bopped his nose. "Sh I'm telling people I kissed you, y'know because I have been talking about you to them." Harry's heart started beating faster at that moment.

"You talk about me? You're cute." Blushing Louis locked his phone when the message sent, got off the counter and kissed Harry. Kissing down Harry's neck Louis knew not to find his sweet spot because of his family outside the kitchen;  so he started giving Harry a love bite. "Hey want to know something babe?" Running his hands to Louis' lower back and pulling him closer and playing with his shirt.

"When I look up paradise in the dictionary it shows a picture of your bum." moving his hands lower Louis gasped and slapped his chest lightly. "Stop it, your obsession with it is unhealthy."

"I know but you love it." nibbling on Louis ear Harry felt Louis get closer to Harry and rested his head on his shoulder. Hopefully Harry will make Louis more happy, from recent events it's desperately needed. But now he will hold him close and never let go, because it's in reality and no one can change it.

___________________________

a/n: 

I love looking at comments aw.

anyways comment something weird/crazy about you  :)

I will dedicate a chapter to a random person who comments!