Chapter XXIV

a/n: Comment for a chapter dedication 

Dedications: 

@larrystylinsonvevo 

@bbylarreh (CHECK OUT HER STORIES PLEASE I WILL PAY YOU OMF)

Song: Therapy - All Time Low

   ___________________________ 

"Give me therapy. I'm a walking travesty, but I'm smiling at everything. Therapy.. you were never a friend to me and you can keep all your misery." 

  ___________________________ 

Showing all your emotions at this time seemed like a good idea. For Louis he was good at this, even if he tried to hold them in, it never fucking worked. He hated that about himself, he is such an open book. But it's not like Harry is the same - he wears his heart on his sleeve. He always wonder's what it's like to be in other people's shoes, he cares about strangers, he cares about anyone and everyone. Maybe that's why he won't block Jack's number? 

"Louis I-," Harry stopped himself, he needed to start over, "You need a break, we need a break. This is tearing up apart and I hate to say it." Harry's hates when Louis cries, or anyone for that matter, yet he could hear Louis sob louder. Harry wishes Louis doesn't get sick from all of this, all Harry can do is get up to grab the folder of song's from the ground and hand them over to Louis. They just needed a break, it was better to have a break than going in circles over all of this drama. 

"Louis, hey." Louis got the courage to move his hands from his face. He got the courage to look at Harry and smile. He smiled not because Hary was right, but if they want to keep this relationship healthy this drama has to stop. Louis has been in misery for years - he just needs to take a break from it all. 

Handing Louis the folder they both got off the floor. "Just look over the songs, actually keep them. Um just look at them when your sad," lifting Louis' chin a bit Harry grinned at him. "Now you should never be sad but just in case I want you to look at them okay? I want the best for you, for us, so let's take a few days. Just for now love." Kissing Louis' forehead he couldn't help but hug Harry tight. Without another word, or a horrible thought, Louis started walking towards the door. Seeing rain fall from the monotonous sky Louis never looked behind him at Harry but just ran, hoping the folder wouldn't get drenched with water. 

** 

Running for awhile Louis was out of breath. Instead of going on longer he decided to get to his mum's house - it was closer anyway's. Without knocking he walked inside and was glad for the heat. Saying hi to his mum and going upstairs he changed into new clothes. The fun part was finding what to do. It seemed like whenever Louis was with Harry they were always doing something or caught up with new drama. It was relieving, relaxing, and everything made him tired. 

Chatter outside Louis' door was loud, but he was too lazy to complain. Looking at his messy room he decided to clean it, and by clean it I mean shoving everything under his bed. Not the best idea but it will work for now, until his mum finds out and yells at him like hes sixteen all over again. Going under covers, on his bed, he could use a nap. Right as soon as he got comfortable his phone rang, and Louis has never been so annoyed. 

Falling out of his bed and landing on the ground he reached his pants not far away from him. The pants were freezing and wet- and his phone was too. Wiping away water on his screen it was a text from Harry. "And I thought his idea was to go on a break but he comes to text me," rolling his eye's at his own comment he wanted to see what he said. 

Harry: I think about you too much I need therapy.

Louis: Alright, who paid you to say this? 

Harry: No one I'm just being thoughtful. 

Louis: hah okay Harry. 

Harry: When I think about you... 

Harry: You make me smile

Harry: And also super horny, but that's not the point. 

Harry ;) 

Louis: What am I going to do with you? 

Harry: Excuse me, I think you have something in your eye. Oh wait, it's just a sparkle.

Louis: Not this love :( I can't think of any!! 

Harry: Hey baby you're so fine you make me stutter, wha-wha-what's your name?

Louis: -blushes- 

Harry: -rolls eye's at you-

Louis: why you gotta be so rude? 

Harry: sh I'm thinking about you again <3 

At this point this made Louis think Harry is just a ball of sunshine. It's confirmed he loves this idiot, and he kind of hates dragging Harry into his world. But what about Harry? His world is in the past but I'm sure he thinks about it all the time. Is that why he cares about others so much, you never know what someone is hiding unless they tell you? Whatever it was Louis loved Harry and how he is like this. It's sweet and Louis wishes he was the same. He tries. To be honest Louis never thinks he tried hard enough. To Harry it shows for him but when Louis is alone he doesn't think he does good. No matter what, through hard time's you got to keep a smile on your face. 

Unknown Number: Hey baby why don't you come over to my house and put on a show for me? I'll pay extra if you fulfill my other needs. 

Just smile, no need for a treatment, you just need to kick someone's ass when you need too - hopefully this journey will be shorter this time. But it's too late - Louis is fucking lost.